So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OMG....how exciting Lil Me.  A LOT of work....but exciting.  Want a tip for packing...lol    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

OMG, I'm dejunking as well cuz we have to move out too.  You guys are moving into something bigger?  That should be exciting but there's always so much more work to do.  I'm already dreading it as well but we can only do our best and take baby steps...one task at a time.  :)))

purelife

I just received the most beautiful email from a client saying how she appreciates my level of customer service.  It is so nice to hear these positive feedback from clients.  This will definitely help my review.  I'm happy. :))))

Anyways, just thought I'd share my excitement.

Lil Me

Oh, that's nice you got a compliment from a customer.  Most people don't take the time to tell you when you're appreciated! :)

Yes, we'd like to find a slightly larger place because we've lived in a shoebox since Heckyl and Jeckyl were small.  A place with a garage would be good, because we have Mr LM's work equipment and Heckyl and Jeckyl's sports stuff stashed in every since room.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

awesome purelife and lil me!

great to hear.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good job miss purelife.  Positive feedback is such a feel-good thing.

So everybody is moving.....holy.

Will you both remain in the area that you're in?

Lil Me

Depending on prices and what's avail in March/Apr we might be living in the complex next door!  Same vicinity for sure.  (as much as I'd love to live in the City of Van, that ain't gonna happen.....)

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"] [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ho[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]woo[/td][td]o[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="e406a6ef9617a1de2173c4fde297cf13" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That's an annoying factor for sure.....prices.  Who knows what they will do from one month to the next.

I still think moving is exciting....lol

I haven't moved for many many years....but I always liked the 'new start' kind of feeling.

Sportsdude

moving for me was easy. I don't know why. lol

P.C.

Because you only brought your clothes and no blanket.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Try packing up a decade or two's worth of stuff for 4....oh....and all the furniture too.

Sportsdude

as long as i get to drive the rental truck, I'm happy.

Lil Me

What's for dinner?  We're eating Safeway BBQ chicken, coleslaw and microwaved vegetables.  And some "Rooftop stuffing" just for fun (doesn't it look like it fell off the roof?)  

P.C.

OK....I'm biting.  What is rooftop stuffing?

Lil Me

Stovetop stuffing (lol)  

P.C.

HAHAHAAAA.  I like Rooftop Stuffing much better.  Hey.....I used it for Thanksgiving dinner.  I never have done that before.  It was good.  I threw in some mushrooms, celery and peppers.....yum.  We cooked the bird on the rotisserie, so I didn't stuff it.

|