So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OMG.....look outside at the moon.  It's a big beautiful harvest moon.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

kitchen, fridge, oven, I live in a condo dorm.

yeah P.C. wind warning for us. Its going to get cold tonight. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

SD....do you go to QF?

Lise

What's QF?

Know what you mean about the moon, PC. We looked out an hour ago and was just amazed. It was really nice on Wednesday during the Moon Festival. *howling at the moon*

Speaking of moons.... did anyone get mooned? I did. While I was driving with my sister in Australia, these group of boys passed us. I wasn't looking at them but my sister was and she said one of the guys stuck their cheek butt out. Sheesh. Some guys are just so inmature.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

LOL Lise.  I have never been a moonee...but I've been flashed. (and if my memory serves me poorly....I think I may have been a mooner once.  ( a very long time ago.  It was a group moon)  I have nothing more to add to this.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

P.C.

It's a good little book for a single guy.  We bought it as a joke....but there's some pretty good stuff in there for the bachelor....or young couple.  Simple...cheap....fast.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
LOL Lise.  I have never been a moonee...but I've been flashed. (and if my memory serves me poorly....I think I may have been a mooner once.  ( a very long time ago.  It was a group moon)  I have nothing more to add to this.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

NO WAY!!! Are you for real? I can't believe that!! Oooooh.... I gotta check with Mr. Sawdust on this isse. Was he at the other end of your adventure? LOL.

I've never flashed anything to anyone... my friends dared me once but I chickend out. And yes, they did the whole flashing .... *cough cough* boobies out. I dunno. Must have been drunk or high on adrenalin or something.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Well....to be quite honest....I was a bit of a 'hold out'.  I think I may have only done the 'half moon'.....rofl.  (I wasn't as brave as the rest.)  It was a baseball wind-up bash that we went to once a year.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

I've never mooned anyone, and I doubt I ever will (I'm germaphobic).

Taco del Mar for dinner tonight.  Cheap and mostly healthy.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yup I go to the QF at Harewood Mall. punk boys run away when they see me coming. lol I always get the "duuude your f*cking huuuge, man" lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Top of the morning folks!

Anyone catch Angela's Ashes two nights ago? I watched it late on TV and man, it was soooo good. I think I'll head to Chapters and see if I can find the book to read. Fascinating. I can't believe how poor ppl were back in the days. Makes me ashame to hear myself nag about how we can't afford to get the Xbox game when some ppl were struggling just to keep themselves warm and dry.

Heading off for a dental appointment. Gonna get my teeth clean and checked. Lise Jr. is sorta excited. Not sure if she'll sit in the chair. The last time we were there, she screamed her head off. Literally. Happy, happy, happy memories!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Top o the morning to y'all! :))

I've got my teeth cleaning too, Lise, but next week.  An excuse to leave work two hours early is tres tres kewl.

P.C.

Lise....the Angelas Ashes book is my all time favourite.  It's one of the few books I've read more than once.  The follow up story 'Tis, is very good also, but Angelas Ashes is by far the best....as told through the eyes of Frankie McCourt.  Worth getting.

Michel

|