So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

You planning to make some?  Then, you can add a bag of frozen peas or mixed veggies...    

Michel

Sportsdude

and the soup? Usually I've done just adding the tuna.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah tuna or salmon.  

Lil Me

SD- if there is a London Drugs near you, their KD, tuna, soup, canned stew, etc. is usually on sale.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
are your in-laws here, LM?
 --
 My in-laws live on an Island in the Pacific.  Haven't been there for a while now.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ah haven't been to London Drugs yet.

woot wind warning tonight for us islanders. ten bucks the power goes out!

Lise

That's good, SD. You can start groping your female buddies in the dark. *teehee*

Dinner tonight is motoyaki and chicken rice. Looking foward to it. Yum!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

haha.
i really hope the power doesn't go out though, its going to be a cold night tonight. low around 4 apparently.

Something crappy for dinner. Don't know what it is yet but I'm not going the KD route again. More starvation by me I guess.

Lise

Try getting some of those instant noodles. They're really good for fast and easy no fuss dinner but not good for your health. Ok for once in a blue moon type of thing.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

haha. I have a bunch of those. I bought like a 50 pack of Kimchi noodles for 7 bucks at superstore.

tonight, cajun black bean and rice with eggs.

P.C.

Good evening everyone

We have a wind warning SD ?  Yipes.  Bring it on......WE HAVE A NEW ROOF !!!!!  HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.

SD....We bought this book for a buddy of ours who is a bit of a foreigner in the kitchen.....the book is actually shaped like a can....LOL

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Lovely to hear that you've got a good roof, PC. Always nice to have new things attached to the house.

What do you have access to, SD? Fridge? Stove? Refrigerator?
Bill Cosby.

|