So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Clark's mom left the show, they ran out of a story arc for her. Plus Clark has Chloe anyway to give guidance.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey, wassup everyone?  Anything going on for the weekend?

I'm trying to get my work finished early and pack- going to visit in-laws this weekend.  Also excited because a friend is returning to Vancouver tonight from Mt Kilimanjaro- he climbed it as a fundraiser for Canadian Cancer Society. We'll be going out to YVR to meet him.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

WOW.
Mt. Kilimanjaro!
awesome.

Lil Me

Ulp.  Gotta go.  Have a great weekend everyone.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

bye lil me.

KD for lunch.

purelife

just plain KD?  

are your in-laws here, LM?  that's really good that your friend did that climb for a good cause. :)))      

Lise

I wish I could climb a wee hill these days without huffing and puffing to death.

Got a call from a Metrotown Dental. What's up with next Thursday? On top of having to drop Lise Jr. off to preschool, I gotta run to the periodontist office then off to the Metrotown office for an interview. ARGH!!!

I hate interviews. I have confidence, it's not an issue but I just don't like getting up and dressing up for the part. Still... it's good experience.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah just plain kd.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel

purelife

I had cabbage rolls and an apple with green tea for lunch.  

We're probably going to ice-skating and/or swimming.  Haven't been skating for a year now.  

Y'know, you could add a can of tuna and a can of campbell's chicken noodle soup to that KD and then bake it like a casserole.  Tuna is less than a buck for a can and soup is about $1 something.   just a suggestion.    

Michel

purelife

and.  can of soup adds flavor and moisture.

|