So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Mmmm  crepes and salmon.  

STOP YAWNING !!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e064.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Excellent! Now I know the name of the song and the person singing it. That iPod Nano is sooooooo sooooo soooo kewl. Does anyone know how much they're going for?

That's funny Lise.  They didn't sell me on the iPod.....but I will be going out tomorrow to buy me some Feist.....lol  [/DIV]

purelife

mmm uu ss ttt   sstt  oo  pp yaww  nniiiinnnggg...

oh dear...ma  eeeyyyyzzz  rrrr  droooopppy....

ok, couldn't stop yawning...must get to bed.. night everyone.

Sportsdude

must stay up, have sociology paper to write. lol
crap I'm out of diet coke..

*yawn*

;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

SD !!!!!!   What the H E double hockey sticks are you waiting til 9 o'clock to write your paper for ???????

purelife.....your avatar is TOOOOO adorable.    

Sportsdude

lol
Okay well the prof didn't put it up on the net until Friday afternoon and I didn't get home until midnight this morning.
Busy.
Its really easy though. Shouldn't take more then 30 minutes max the reading is only 10 pages.

P.C.

Sportsdude

P.C.

It is officially dead in here today.

purelife

Afternoon.

It's so nice to get away from DS sometimes so that I could get some work done.  I should do this more often. :)))

Anyways, lunch was a chicken bagel and an apple.  yummy.  My bagel tasted even more yummy because I used caesar dressing as my spread and leftover chicken meat with cucumbers on a multi-grain bagel.  Is your mouth watering now?  hee hee.. ;)  

P.C.

Mine is miss purelife.

Work schmerk.....lol  It was extremely quiet in here today. (as I'm sure you noticed)

Lise

Good afternoonie, folks!

Well, I just went for my interview. OMGWTH. Dentists are bloody cheapskate. He was asking several $$$ below. To top it off, he goes, 'You're quite green because you haven't been doing this for 1 year, right?' WTH? Anyways, I was morally insulted. You don't pay me that low after being in the business for 6 years, damnit!

Anyways, he wants me to try out for 2 days of working interview which I would have to decline. There's no point in working for a cheapskate dentists. I'd be lucky to see a 50 cent pay hike after 3 months probation period. Hmph.

Anyways, not to worry. I'll probably be going around Metrotown tomorrow and handling out resumes. I should score something.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Oh BTW, just checked out the jointing sand outside. It doesn't stick after the rain so I guess I'm not going to wet it.

It stayed relatively dry inside except for a few wet patches on the side. I think it's probably because we blocked the side of the shed with gravel and there's no way for water to run down. I might have to create a drain pipe or something for the water to go down.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'd be livid too. Lise.  

purelife

Geesh, Lise.  It was probably not worth working for him then.  It sounds like he's finding excuses to pay you less than what you're worth and there are plenty of these cheapskates who would pay minimum wage if need be.  6 years of experience certainly doesn't spell entry level!  GRRR!  

I'm sure that you'll land a good one soon, Lise. :)  

|