So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

yeah it works on IE too. just copy the url of the picture and then click on the picture drop in box (the mountain next to the smilie with a santa hat). You'll get a prompt that says add your link. paste the link, click ok and the picture will show.  

OK....I don't recall that prompt.....but I'll try again.  (thanks for your patience on this....for some reason, I'm just NOT GETTING IT.....lol

[A onclick="jvascript:fullSize('4zallpw', '1602', '1180', '1'); return false;" href="jvascript:void(0);"][img class=imgsize id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; WIDTH: 453px; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; HEIGHT: 284px" height=1046 alt="TinyPic image" src="vny!://i15.tinypic.com/4zallpw.jpg" width=1451 border=0][/A][A onclick="jvascript:fullSize('4zallpw', '1602', '1180', '1'); return false;" href="jvascript:void(0);"][/A]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

no problem P.C. I'm here all night lol. Glad to help.
that's the box. click it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I tried that.....but all that I could manage was the link.  I'm obviously missing something.

Sportsdude

really? I'm stumped.
do the properties copy then. (right click scroll down to properties copy the url)

P.C.

Yea....I tried that as well.  I'm stumped too.  (mind you, it doesn't take much concerning these issues)  

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Wonderful pictures, PC.  Thanks for sharing them with us here on channel DS.  (or is that BS?)

ADD: Thanks also for the info about Cloverleaf sardines.  Ate some at dinner.  Yummeeee!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

totally awesome pics P.C.

Lise

Hmm... some lovely pictures, PC. Are those from your vacation?

Well, got a phonecall from a possible dentist looking to hire. Problem is, he's all the way in Coquitlam, too far to commute. I had to say no. It feels good to be able to feel wanted. I gotta get out and buy the Vancouver Sun today for more.

I'm also hoping that this other dentist might hire me. He's the dentists my friend works on and off. There's a girl there that wants to job share so it's perfect for me. Problem is there's this other girl who doesn't know if she wants to stay on or go. *sigh*

I suspect the girl's that replaced me... she probably won't last. Funny, funny... just a feeling I get.

Anyways, what's everyone doing today?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Well that didn't take long to get a bite on your resume. (a little dental humour)  Good for you Lise.

How are you feeling ?  

Lise

LOL! Good one, PC.

I'm feeling good. Better than before, thanks for asking.

Uhm... is it me or is DS crashing on and off? I keep getting error messages all over. Sometimes I just give up.

Anyways, I gotta run, gotta do some work on the garden shed.

You have a good day, Lady PC.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

erm? Im not having any issues with DS.. its running better for me than other sites.. and my net connection is the pits. lol.

Dinner was cumin and some other seasonings bbq chicken, ribs, and potato salad.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!

Russ- your chicken sounds mighty good.

Lise- hang in there.  You'll find the perfect job.  Patience, little grasshopper...

I had a brutal morning.  During Heckyl's violin lesson, Jeckyl threw a fit at the music school.  I hauled him outside until he calmed down, but there was kicking and yelling and carrying on for 15 minutes.  *sigh*  I think I handled it ok, because I didn't yell back like I usually do!  Things are ok now.  Need...a...cup...of...tea.

Grapes, cheeser, pumpernickel bread and almonds for snack.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|