So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Mmmm.....cheeser.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

hahahaha.  Love cheese.  I'm gonna be a mouse when I grow up!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

False analogy, I keep putting a piece by my comptuter but the mouse never reacts.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

hahahah.
 Nice avatar, Gophie.  Where's the hat?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

It's in the bag. I note that you didn't ask about the rest of the clothes.

P.C.

rofl.

I guess that wasn't as big of a surprise.

Lil Me

I guess gophers only need clothing for formal occsions.  

Gopher

P.C.

Gopher

I thought we were talking of formal dress, not pyjamas.

P.C.

Well at the very least, don't forget your hat.

Anyways.....gotta run.  Have a wonderful day.

Gopher

Thanks. Same to you  (magnified) - if you're still there.

Lise

Hey all!

Wow, Lil Me... I guess all kids throw temper tantrums at the most inconvinient time! LOL.

OMG. Just finish with the &*&%^%^&&*(&**&( garden shed. My fingers are now like jelly... we hauled off the slabs one by one because hubby insisted that we do it properly. Lay down the barrier after the slabs were gone then re-slab the whole thing then poured jointing sand to cover the cracks. There better NO BE ANY DAMN MOULD come winter time or I'm gonna scream my head off.

BTW, does anyone know anything about jointing sands... like do you have to wet it to set? There's no instructions on it about wetting so I'm just wondering if it's ok to leave it as is....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good job Lise.

As far as I know, you use a stiff corn broom to sweep it into the cracks, then wet it.  It hardens and sets up as it dries.

49er

Lise wrote:
BTW, does anyone know anything about jointing sands... like do you have to wet it to set? There's no instructions on it about wetting so I'm just wondering if it's ok to leave it as is....[/DIV]
 If its just sand without cement it will never set.  If its mortar (cement & sand) carefully sprinkle joints with water.  It ok as is also......eventually moisture from air and ground will harden it.  

|