So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[A href="vny!://i7.tinypic.com/4zdx5hl.jpg[/"]vny!://i7.tinypic.com/4zdx5hl.jpg[/[/A]

I'm just trying something here.

Hmmm.   Well, I was hoping to be able to paste the image.  It's not a GREAT image.....but you can see the water churned up around the zodiac.  There were literally BOODLES of white sided dolphins.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Not such a great pic.....but you get the idea.  That burst function on the camera is pretty cool.  You just hit the 'burst' button, and it will just keep clicking off pic after pic.  We had about 40 pics of this few moments through the dolphins......LOL

It was just too exciting to have a camera in your face.  

(I'm going to try another that is just scenery up in the Discovery Pass.  It is truly beautiful)

Sportsdude

yeah I know what you mean. Its tough to pick the camera up in those moments.  

P.C.

So are you not going to Van this weekend ?

P.C.

Holy....it worked.  (but it's not the scenery one I was going to do.....I wasn't expecting it to work, so I clicked randomly)  This is the pub and restaurant.

[A href="vny!://i13.tinypic.com/6391n2g.jpg"]vny!://i13.tinypic.com/6391n2g.jpg[/A]

(any ideas how I can post the actual pic, instead of the link ?)

Sportsdude

nah. Not up to it. Don't have enough money. Tried to get on the bus to Victoria but I'm on a waiting list. They said they'd email me if I had a shot but they never did. oh well. e  

Sportsdude

let me try here for ya..

[img style="width: 607px; height: 455px;" src="vny!://i13.tinypic.com/6391n2g.jpg"]

I'm on firefox don't know what you're on P.C. but on firefox you copy picture location then go to the instert picture box here paste the link and bam!

P.C.

OOOOOHHHHHHH.....I'll give it a try.

Sportsdude

if you're on IE right click the picture then go to properties and in the box copy the image properties url.  Then click the insert picture box on DS paste the link in the box and the picture should pop up. Or copy the link and then go to the picture insert box and paste the link. That should work too.  

P.C.

[A href="vny!://i15.tinypic.com/4zallpw.jpg"]vny!://i15.tinypic.com/4zallpw.jpg[/A]

I don't think I'm doing it right.  

Sportsdude

I'll switch to IE for a sec.  

P.C.

[A href="vny!://i15.tinypic.com/4zallpw.jpg"]vny!://i15.tinypic.com/4zallpw.jpg[/A]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

yeah it works on IE too. just copy the url of the picture and then click on the picture drop in box (the mountain next to the smilie with a santa hat). You'll get a prompt that says add your link. paste the link, click ok and the picture will show.    

Sportsdude

ugh they're smoking pot outside my dorm again. oye

[img style="width: 602px; height: 442px;" src="vny!://i15.tinypic.com/4zallpw.jpg"]

|