So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Flax seed oil? On fruit salad? Oh wow. Never thought of that. Where does one purchase flax seed oil? Are they expensive? How much do you use per serving?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Flax seed oil is an awesome supplement.  The bottle is usually black plastic and kept in the fridge at the grocery store or health food store.  You have to keep it refrigerated and use it before it expires- usually a couple of teaspoons a day.  You can't cook with it- the oil becomes toxic when heated.  But add it to your fruits, salads, cereals, etc. or just chug it straight.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Or, you could just have sardines everyday. ;P

Morning everyone.  Finally, I have the chance to breathe for a bit. :))  I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day so far.  Lovely weather. :)

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]  Hi everyone.

Another beautiful day. Yeayyyyy.

I tried photobucket Lise......good grief.  I tried 40 of the the most obscure passwords imaginable.  All taken apparently.  I gave up.....(if I remember correctly, I think their terms of agreement are the same as tinypic).
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Afternoon lunchers!

Quiet in here today...

Lunch was a deli bagel sandwich with dried fruits.

Michel

purelife

McPukes?  Ewwwww....how totally gross! ;)  However, Walmart pays better.

Michel

purelife

I'd rather starve myself for days on end than eat McD's food.  LOL, but the thought counts. ;)

Michel

purelife

It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too quiet in here.  Do I have to pull my hair out?  

*sigh*  I guess that I should get back to work, but my attention span dropped.  I got almost everything done this morning and now, can't seem to get back into "work."  

Michel

purelife

LOL, wearing nothing special.

I take it that you're bored out of your mind, too, heh?  I wouldn't mind taking a nap somewhere.   Hmmm, my desk is big enough for teh two of us. ;)

Oh, hey, bless me, k?  (and then again after the next hour) I'm so close to 900!    

Michel

purelife

Neat-O!  Muchos Gracias! Boy, that was an easy yes from you.  Ok, bless me again at 3:40. :)))

|