So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Evening everyone.

I had a nice evening with my friend whom I haven't seen for a month or so.  So, dinner was at Earl's. :))

Lil Me

Yummy!  What did you eat?

In-laws took us to Me n Ed's tonight.  *burp*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

cool!
its always great to meet up with people you haven't seen in ages.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's good to meet old friends.

Yes.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Evening Lil Me and SD.

I had this chicken sandwich on ciabatta bun with fig sauce, spinach, apples...  with fries... my usual...scrumptious!  oh, of course, a drink... ;)

i luv how me & ed's have the endless toppings on it...

geeshus, my guy is watching a horror movie Resident Evil... better leave soon for bed..

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

RES EVIL KICKS ASS!   0_0

Sooooo good. Why did they have to piss on my grave with an asstastic sequel I ask you?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

ugh I don't understand continental's check in baggage policy. First of all is Canada considered 'international' I mean yeah its a different country but they usually never call it international. ugh
At least I can check in 100lbs of baggage.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Times are changing.

Just hope they don't turn you away at the border (in mid-air?) due to your unfortunate political views.

Canadia needs to go back to being liberal so we can keep it in our minds as being our ace in the hole in case things go completely to hell in the states.

We can't even run to Canadia to avoid the draft anymore. No fair!  =(

Sportsdude

lol I might not be able to bring my own toothbrush and tooth paste. lol!!!!!!!!
[a href="http://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/travel/baggage/carry-on.aspx"]http://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/travel/baggage/carry-on.aspx[/a]

I don't see a toothbrush in this pic:

and you're only allowed one bag. goofy.

P.C.

Rats....my eyes won't stay open.  

Good night everyone.

[img style="BORDER-RIGHT: #a2280e 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; BORDER-TOP: #a2280e 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; BORDER-LEFT: #a2280e 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 3px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #a2280e 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" height=225 alt="" src="http://files.dogster.com/pix/cats/67/414367/414367_1166970668.jpg" width=300 border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

S.D.- your toothbrush isn't a LIQUID.  It's fine.  The liquids need to be ziplocked separately for easy inspection.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Good night, sweet princess!

Sportsdude

lol going through secruity is going to take eons. Better show up at 3am.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

K, I'm out of here as well. Good night sweet Lil Me and SD!!

I will stop spamming the site with kitty pics. For a few hours anyway   =)

Ahhhh...

CHOO!    

Sportsdude

oh, I didn't read correctly. phew.

|