So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

Haven't you guys seen the movie Shooter? Going by that movie, it was probably from 1.8 kilometers away.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

No! I haven't seen it.

I had an unhealthy fascination with snipers as a lad, so I was tempted.

Worth it?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

I saw it on an airplane. I would not have rented it, but I found it entertaining if you like the far-fetched but trying to be realistic kinda movie.

It's worth a $6 rental.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

How does it stack up to Enemy at the Gates or Sniper?

What's the plot setup, in broad strokes I mean?

Yes, too lazy to IMDB it    =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

I haven't seen those other movies.

Since you're so lazy here it is straight from imdb.

A marksman (Wahlberg) living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Disgruntled hero called on in a time of need? Retoast.

I want to see a movie where a marine sniper comes back from the war and goes completely f*cking apeshit.

Maybe he decides to become politically active...

Sniper is an excellent action/suspense flick. And by excellent I mean it's not bland garbage for the masses.

Enemy at the Gates is a phenominal war movie about the Russian Front in WWII. Mind blowing. But then my mind is easily blown.

P.C.

Hmmm....I thought DS was down, but I see from the posts, it was only me who couldn't get on.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Why does DS hate you?

What did you do to her???   =(

P.C.

I don't know what I did to her.  Maybe I misspelled it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

the plot thickens...  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Schadenfreude

.[A href="http://otaconryu2.free.fr/Gif/Animaux/chatsnipe.gif[/img][/A]

Schadenfreude

10:00. Time to go.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

See ya brother   =)

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

|