So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Yeah, it's pretty bad. Nothing but a marketing gimmick to get kids to get parents to buy them the toys. All sugar-coat but really, there's a bigger message underneath.

I never did understood teh Zwinky. What are they, exactly? Creatures from outer space.....?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Zwinkies?

They are a marketing scheme to push spyware on unsuspecting consumers   =)

Cute tho.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lise

Aaaaah. I've always suspected it. Can't be too good a thing.

I bloody HATE spyware and adware. Bloody things. Wish I could zap them all to death.

BTW, if you typed in Free e-cards (google), you'll come to the first link that just opens the door to all types of spyware. I've learnt never to type in free since then.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

ZOMG FREE SPYWARE??!?!?!    =))))))
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

my stomach's grumbling and moaning and saying "feed me you human.  FEED ME!!!!!!!!1"

Gosh, my stomach is ssssssssoooooooooo demanding! ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*rubbing your tummy*

=)

forumla1

make a wish when you rub.  it'll come true.  i'm serious  :)))

hiya monkee.  how's it swingin?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Just went on my lunchtime walk. It's beautiful down here. I saw sum lizerdz but they runnd    =(

I need to make noodles. Happy Lunch day!!

Schadenfreude

[img title=2mmdmqmyyzn5rmljmxyz.jpg alt=2mmdmqmyyzn5rmljmxyz.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/2mmdmqmyyzn5rmljmxyz.jpg"]

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Nice!! I could use one of those for um...my girlfriend.

Speaking of which...

Schadenfreude

[img alt="The World's only reliable newspaper" src="http://www.net-games.biz/funny-pictures/pictures/1169.jpg" align=absMiddle border=0]

[FONT size=7]OMG![/FONT]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT size=5]Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!111[/FONT]

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

Hey, I saw that bj kit on ebay the other day!

Sportsdude

afternoon pl, I've been at my mom's school all day moving things.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

|