So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Morning All... Breakfast for me normally is the breakfast of champions. Cigarettes and coffee.

Although today I made an omlette with all the leftover sandwhich meats I had in my fridge.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ugggg. I think SD had a point.

The more you hear about food the hungrier you get.

BRB.

EDIT: Morning Russ!!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

These girls have been thinking about weiners for a while now.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Morning SD, Russ and monkee. :)))

omelet with squash sounds delish  

purelife

It looks like an all-you-can-eat and fit-in-your-mouth weiner contest.

49er

Schadenfreude wrote: These girls have been thinking about weiners for a while now.[/DIV]
     and the guys for lunch.....

Russ

Morning PL and Monkey.. sorry I was catching up on all the other blue tagged threads on the page for me.

Whats everyones plans today? I have to go downtown again.. and drive there during the summer... have I mentioned I hate downtown?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Schadenfreude

49er wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:  These girls have been thinking about weiners for a while now.[/DIV]
     and the guys for lunch.....

I would have that bag of Jussipussi down as fast as those girls with the weiners.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Yea, I don't like downtown either.  When I come to work, I just stay in my building and seldomly head out for lunch or a walk.

Whatcha have to do in dt?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Hahahaa......CUTE.  We had that kind of gathering on our hot tub once.  Brought back some boxes of apples from my sisters' place and they had a hayday.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Morning people. OMG. The look on those racoons..... kinda reminds me of Stanley Park where we were eating lunch and a huge storm of them racoons popped outta nowhere. I tell ya, they HAD THE LOOK in them eyes that did not bode well.

I always thought the Bratz dolls look hotter than the Zwinky's, Monkee.

Lunch today will be Hainan chicken and rice. Something the kids will have. Boiled chicken and rice in other words.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Lise

Yeah. That's the one. All the rage with little girls now. I'm not gonna introduce them to Lise Jr. I mean, c'mon. They wear extremely sexy outfits, make-up and you're going to say they're good role models for girls? Ridiculous. Bratz and Barbies are sooo over-rated. Not surprising considering they're both from the same company.

Bratz movie if you're interested: [A href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/movies/trailers/1809823937/1809905548/?http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809823937/video/3269892/20070706/136/3269892-300-flash-s.39154506-,3269892-700-flash-s.39154508-,3269892-700-wmv-s.39154499-,3269892-1000-flash-s.39154511-,3269892-1000-wmv-s.39154503-,3269892-100-flash-s.39154504-,3269892-100-wmv-s.39154495-,3269892-300-wmv-s.39154496-,2701243-2700-qtv-s.36974268-,2701243-6800-qtv-s.36974269-,2701243-10300-qtv-s.36974270-"][FONT face=Arial size=2]'Bratz' Theatrical Trailer[/FONT][/A]  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

LOLz. I saw the trailer and it made me want to poke my eyes out with a fork.

Luckily there weren't any forks within reach!    0_0

Zwinkies are better role models because every one is a unique snowflake.

|