So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Hey Isis!  How is life treating you these days?

By the way I knew your secret a long time ago.

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Well, that's the watered-down version.

Russ really went to Africa on a man-hunt to find more goats.  There, he got delusional and thought that one of the goats was his sweetheart, in real life (on DS, she is known as Starfish Scientist).  Some say that he was hypnotized because he got down on his knees and prepared his proposal and bared his love to this goat!  (I hope that it was a female goat).  After the goat had grunted, Russ was estactic that his sweetheart had said YES!  When he tried to place the ring on its finger, that was when he realized that he picked up the wrong size.  Well, the rest is pretty much history.  

I dont have to 'hunt' goats over here.. theres thousands of them!

The ring fit.

Hey Missy Isis and Chicklet.. long time no see.. hows life treating you?

<blows kiss at miss purelife>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

hey russ how's the boat?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

The props are turning and the lights are on.. what more can I ask for? LOL.

Hows life treating you SD? Whenabouts are you planning on blowing through Van on your way to Malaspina?

EDIT: this anti spam bot doohickey is starting to get on my nerves. LOL

Sportsdude

August 20th ish don't know how I'm going to get from YVR to Twassassassasassaeen  

Lil Me

Hey Sailor!  HUGGGZZZZZ  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

SD- take the Pacific Coach Lines Bus.
 [a href="http://www.yvr.ca/guide/toandfrom/bus_shuttle.asp"]http://www.yvr.ca/guide/toandfrom/bus_shuttle.asp[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I'm not going downtown need to get to the boat.  

Lil Me

No, click on the + for Vancouver Island and a new menu pops up.

Sportsdude

still confused I'm not flying to Victoria. c  

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Hey Sailor!  HUGGGZZZZZ  
  Hey Thelma.. hows life treating you? Long time no cross paths!

SD.. I concur with miss Thelma here.. look at PCL. How much stuff you bringing with you?  

Sportsdude

do'h now I see it.
Don't know how much stuff. mala folks are telling me to pack just what you need and mail the rest.
Probably I'll bring everything minus the computer printer and speakers. I'll mail that.

purelife

OMG HI RUSS!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*

Sportsdude

I'm going to try to swim a mile or 1609 metres

Sportsdude

I just did the mile. I'm spent.  

|