Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

[img]http://feyaccompli.com/images/pickle.jpeg"]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

That's one of the Hanson kids, right?

Damn they're hawt    
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i8.tinypic.com/61jiedj.gif" border=0]

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

I have to scroll down very quickly to pass some of Schadey's pics cuz I'm at work and my there are "people" around me. They often look at me funny.

Anyways, just dropping in quickly before I go.

Have a great evening everyone.  Enjoy your wonderful dinner plans.

Sportsdude

you too pl. enjoy the overcast weather.    

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
 I have to scroll down very quickly to pass some of Schadey's pics cuz I'm at work and my there are "people" around me. They often look at me funny.

Anyways, just dropping in quickly before I go.

Have a great evening everyone.  Enjoy your wonderful dinner plans.[/DIV]
   Sorry. I'll stop.

StephanieR

Turkey sandwich and a cookie.[/DIV]

kitten

Spinach tortellini with home-mad pasta sauce.  Scrumptious.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I reprieved from my flirtation with vegetarism to lose weight to eat grandma's chicken (the hungarian grandma) that pops brought back from florida last night. Can't pass up her food, too good.  

kitten

Was it the chicken paprika?  That's delicious!

Sportsdude

yup!
I can't pass up her food, its toooooo good!

kitten

I have fond memories of being in Hungary and eating some of their food.  Travel is broadening, in more ways than one.

Sportsdude

yup, Hungarian food is very good. It gets over looked to much by german food. I like hungarian better. German food is too sweet or bland tasting for my liking.  

P.C.

Hi Stephanie R.....welcome to DS.

A turkey sammy and a cookie.  Sounds good !!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|