So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

20 and you put your head in the freezer? lol that's like heaven.
You'd melt here. At 4:30am its 22 C outside.
Its going to be 30 tomorrow.
Today upper 20's.
with of course high humidity.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well SD....when you're hot, you're hot.  Comparing degrees doesn't make much difference.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Morning.

Heat and sunshine sure beats nasty rain and winds. :))  I'm not complaining here.

Westcoaster

Well hello lovely people! Did you miss me? I happened to find out that this is where the DV "rejects" (as they have been called) have been hiding. Imagine my delight when I discovered a Lunch thread!!!

It is a lovely warm day here in Vancouver and that means lunch will consist of veggies and other cold items.

P.C.

Hi westcoaster.  Yup....many of us here ARE DV ......ummm....rejects. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h040.gif" border=0]

Cool veggies sounds like a good lunch.  Has anybody tried those new baby mini cukes.  They are SO GOOD!!!!

Sportsdude

you mean pickles, right?  

P.C.

No....I meant cukes.  If I meant pickles.....I probably would have said pickles.

These are tiny little cucumbers that are like English cukes.  Very tender and sweet.

Sportsdude

cool. I think I've had some before, can't remember.

So how's the painting coming P.C.?

P.C.

All I have left to do, is the highest part of the peak in the front and the back of the house that doesn't have the benefit of a balcony.  It will have to wait until we can get the proper equipment to do it.  It's freaky up there.

Sportsdude

ah cool, good thinking, don't want to fall.  

purelife

Has anybody tried those new baby mini cukes.  They are SO GOOD!!!!

YES YES!  I LOVE them too!  I brought a bag full from Costco and snack on them all day long.  YUMMY!  Best snack EVAR!

Sportsdude

So how's Costco pl?  

Sportsdude

I think we are all going to go deaf by these head phones for ipods and mp3 players. I got new head phones or 'ears' that go right into the ear canal. lol  

Isis

OMG....I can't believe I missed Westcoaster!!! I let someone in on where we all moved to and then I miss them.....arrrrgghh!!!

*rant over*

So...did I hear someone say 'cukes'?  Where's Devil or tenkani to jump all over that one?
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

tenkani's printing out propaganda fliers for the military. He's busy. lol  

|