So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hi Lil Me....I've missed your face.

Sound like a good time.  So any future aviators on the horizon?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I've missed being here.  It sucks when real life gets in the way!!!!  

Heckyl is interested in being a pilot.  He was glued to the radar screen in the control tower.

I'm drinking my summer hooch (a generic white zinfdandel from a kit) and it's actually quite nice.  I was making fruit wines last summer from a kit (grapefruit, black cherry, etc.), but they were getting a little sweet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Evening Ms Lil Me!  Long time no SEE!  :)))  Sounds like you had a wonderful day!  Yeah, I also dislike it when work gets in the way too...

Oh, speaking of coupons and such, this site is excellent too:
http://www.frugalshopper.ca/
I usually get the free item coupon from Stupidstore.  Sometimes you get cookies if you spend more than $25, sometimes you get 12 bottles of water... It's really great.

purelife

I'm exhausted now (got home from other job)...I should head to bed as I have a conference call right at 8am!  I hope to zzzzzzzzzzz my way through that 1.5 hour of nothingness!

have a great evening everyone

Hmmm....Teh Borken has some interesting words for this anti-bot thingee... I had the word "drippy" ..*giggles*

Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude wrote:
 [img title=kzzzyimmmqwodjzm30xg.jpg height=308 alt=kzzzyimmmqwodjzm30xg.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/kzzzyimmmqwodjzm30xg.jpg" width=486]

Next time in Costco, try these. They're fully cooked, just a quick grill on the barbie.

Bumped for Purelife.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Thanks Schadey.  I remember seeing those at Costco but totally neglected them.  

Purelife speaking to the turkey sausages:

"I'm so sorry for picking you up, checking out your nutritional information and then putting you down.  I notice that you were really high in sodium, but y'a know what, one won't kill me.  SO, I'll give you a try!"

Sportsdude

yo!
Day 4 of my flirtation with being a vegetarian was another success. lol Still don't feel like eating meat products.

Saw POTC3, good movie but really long, long but good.
Now I'm off to work.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good morning Kitten........work today?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Work plus errands.  Off in all directions at once today.buckle
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Today's massage day! Going off for a massage in a few minutes. lol
I'll probably fall asleep there and take a nap.

Lise

It's so hot today.....!!!!! Waaaah!!!! The temptation of just drowning in ice cream... must.... resists......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

just got back from getting a massage. ah

How hot is it outside?

purelife

Good evening everyone.

Sportsdude

Evening purelife and P.C.  

Lise

We're in the 20 mark. Which is fantastic but the heat is also driving me insane. So lazy.... not able to function properly. All I want is to stand in front of the freezer and let my tongue lie there. The heat is also making the kids and mutt a tad cranky.

Finding new found freedom with my garden. Have sown the seeds and now watching plants grow. Who would have thought that gardening was exciting? I'm discovering the garden all over again. Still shriek like a giddy schoolgirl at the worms and bees but hey, who cares as long as I'm happeee.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|