So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

I'd wish this hot weather over to yeah but it would cause the glaciers to melt and massive forest fires. lol

Although its been raining every single day this week which is awesome. love the rain.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Plus a couple of thermoses of the same to take with you.  Hope it stays dry for you.  A soak in a hot tub sounds wonderful.  I plan to indulge a little later.  What's for supper, do you know?  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

It's been a toss up between burgers on the barB or ordering out for Chinese food.  All I know is I don't want to work too hard for dinner.....lol.

See ya later.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Bye P.C.
 I felt the same way.  That's why it's pizza (again!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I'm still marveling over what I cooked.  

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
I'm exhasted.  Taekwondo competition- won a gold medal in poomse (forms) and Heckyl and Jeckyl won a couple of medals, too.  We got back to the rink in time for the 2nd period of Jeckyl's lacrosse game, then Heckyl had one directly after in the same arena.
 [hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Yayyyy!  Way to go Lil Me and H&J!  Did you include some kuma sutra poomse?  

Oh and how could I have forgotten to send her.  Hope you don't mind a late delivery. ;)

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]Did someone say SIESTA?![/span][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]  [/span]

Sportsdude

Lil Me

LOL you guys.
 Thanks for the cheerleader, pl. *bless*
 No kama sutra poomse at this competition.
 I much prefer the freestyle poutine, anyways.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

*yawn*
 It's still to early for a Sunday.
 I'm back to bed with my cuppa tall dark and strong

P.C.

OMG.....Congratulations Lil Me.  Good for you on your Gold...I'm sure that didn't come without a heap of hard work !!!  

P.C.

Well, every muscle in my body is stiff today.  What's with that?  Anyways, I'm off to set up for day 2.  Have a good day. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Happy Garage Sale Day 2, P.C. and Mr Saw.  

Sportsdude

almost at the finish line P.C.
Go P.C. Go!!

kitten

Do you have a wheelbarrow, P.C.?  To wheel your money home, of course!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the opposite of "left"?:
If your father was named "Bob" and you're named "Jim", what's your dad's name?:
A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview