So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Having a garage sale is almost like a full day's work at a job.  :)  It's always nice to relax at home.  :)  You guys have a nice evening.  

P.C.

Thanks purelife.....you too. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Hi, P.C.  Did it finish well?  Are you a happy camper now that it's over?  When is the next one?  lol
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

It finished VERY well, thanks Kitten.  We were pleased with the outcome.  And yes.....I think we will actually do another in a month or so.  Very tiring though.  I haven't figured out WHY yet....but for some reason, we are all exhausted.    

kitten

I'm pleased that it worked out for  you.  You've got to be kidding about another in a month!!  Suckers for punishment, aren't you?  

I think being outside all day in the cold and rain burns a lot of energy, so naturally you would be tired.  Are you having a libation or two to compensate?  (So you won't catch a cold!)
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!

Congrats on a successful garage sale, P.C. and Mr Saw.  Garage sale earnings always feel like "free money", don't they?

Saw a great performance at UBC with Heckyl and Jeckyl and my sis.  A tapdance concerto.  If you liked the movie Happy Feet, you'd love this performance.  The solo instrument was a tap dancer.  It was awesome.  Followed by sushi at The Eatery.  I had a Bob Marley roll- avocado and mango roll topped with tuna sashimi.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Wow....that sounds different Lil Me !  I like off beat kinds of things like that when they're pulled off well.  Your dinner sounds yummy too.

Take out for us tonight.....was good.

I think I'm off to bed.  Blahhhhhh

*I said that same thing, that garage sale mone seems like free money.

I like free money.

Lil Me

Morning All!  I've downgraded from a tall dark and strong to a short dark and strong.  Hopefully I'll be less jittery this way.  My morning appointment was cencelled, so I have time to run.  Later!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hi and Bye Lil Me.  Enjoy your am jog.  Your evening last night sounds verrrrry enjoyable and fun.  

Lil Me

purelife

Hey LM.  Did you just zoom zoomed out of DS?  *sad face*

Spidey was awesome, LOVED it!  It was well worth the 2-hour lineup.  We lined up at 5:45 for the 7:30 show.  The movie wasn't over until 10:15 ish.  I grew very tired.  Actually, my guy lined up while I did some shopping. :))))

Sportsdude

you liked it pl? I was disappointed in how they threw away one of the greatest villians in Marvel comics.  

purelife

Sportsdude

Venom. He's the ultimate foe for Spiderman and the wussied him out. In the comics he's a go it alone or screw it type of villian and he's super vicious.  The director obviously didn't like the character so he cheapend Venom into a pathetic after thought.
Then when the two villians teamed up (which Venom doesn't do) they're like 'let's kill Spiderman' yet they both know who Spiderman is! Brock knows it's Parker and Parker told Marko he killed his uncle.
Then the director never explained the Symbiote.
Harry's storyline was stupid.
He drinks some hard alcohol and everything comes back to him? Then out of the blue the old man comes by, where was he earlier?

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview