So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Morning all. Bless point awarded to Ms. Pit for snowy day.

Looks like another fine day. We finally got an electrician and he's coming over in 1/2 hour. Yay!!!

Big, big thank you to everyone with their advice and support. This forum ROCKS!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good morning Miss Lise.

Glad you're getting that taken care of.....stuff like that makes me nervous.

Yes.....this forum DOES ROCK !!!!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/d040.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

True enough, Ms PC. I'm just glad someone else can do the job.

[img style="WIDTH: 229px; HEIGHT: 197px" height=232 src="http://i10.tinypic.com/2mnjbpt.gif" width=300]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Good morning Lise, PC, PB, and da lurkers.

Good to hear you are getting your electrical looked at.. Pls let us know what he comes up with, would be interesting regardless.

My cable is out for some reason?? It still has whats on with the guide, the correct time.. but when you click on the channel it says 'one moment please, this channel will be available shortly". Been like that the whole night.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning Russ

Strange thing with  the cable.  (did you stick anything in the TV socket ?)  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/d035.gif" border=0]

Russ

My a brother was playing with teh connection last night and i checked it, it looked ok, but I do think it was him.

Dunno what else to do, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Morning all!  Oh boy..I'll have to catch up with reading these pages when I come back.

Beautiful day today.  We're going for a walk at Granville Island and then out to visit Jason's grandparents. :)))

*ok, really gotta go...I'm getting yelled at!!!* ;)

Sportsdude

hi ms. p, bye ms. p.

Have a blast walking Granville Island!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Heya all,

Can't talk much but here's an update. The electrician came and solved the problem within a few seconds.

Apparently...................... mua did not push in the breakers hard enough.

Aha aha aha ha.................. so embarassing. Oh well, chalk it up to future reference. Push those breakers till you hear an audible click. I guess 49er and Russ would say, "I told you so."

Luckily he was kind enough to not charge us for our idiocy.  
Bill Cosby.

Raor

hi.. what's for lunch, lol

kitten

Too cute for words!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

That's great to hear that you've got the problem fixed Lise.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hey, that's wonderful Lise. :)))

Pursuit of Happiness was an excellent movie.  We enjoyed it verrrry much. :)  I couldn't find Romancing teh Stone at Blockbuster.  That was too bad.  

Has anyone watched the new Shakira and Beyonce music video?[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]  OMGPURESEXXY![/span]  New song:  Beautiful Liar but I enjoy watching the video on youtube.  

ADD:  I'd totally recommend it Ms PC.  You'd love it too. :)))  It's based on a true story and it's the kind of movie that touches your heart, inside and outside.  

P.C.

I'm not a movie goer, but that's a movie I'd really like to see purelife.  The Pursuit of Happiness.  So you'd recommend it.

Lise

I'm glad you liked Pursuit of Hapyness. It's one of my favorite. I can remember crying and yelling with joy at the same time. Definitely worth watching.

Hm. That's too bad you can't find Romancing the Stone. See if you can get that from Video Update (not sure the name?). They might have it in stock.
Bill Cosby.

|