So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

LOL..I wouldn't call it tapping into the universe..but I would say it is tapping into the quest for serenity..but I do like your perspective...

P.C.

I think of it more as the quest for appreciation than the quest for serenity....although one seems to follow the other.

'Scuse me for a moment.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=6]tenkani.......are you sleeping under your desk ???  WAKE UP !!!!![/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

appreciation comes second to serenity...I must be sated..to appreciate...appreciation...relaxed enough to not be on a deffensive if you know what I mean.

Sportsdude

tenkani still at work?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

LOL...hmmm...tenktenktenk*tapping temple* nah..me thinks tenk didn't logout...tenk ROCKS!

Lil Me

Hi and Good Evening Everyone:

Got home from dinner with friends.  They baked this super nummy chicken from Costco- marinated in garlic and red chiles.  So good!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

good eve LM...dinner sounds delish!  no dinner for me.  I hate eating when I get home from work..actually...eating is overrated...and  I wish we could do without..LOL..doesn't mean that I am a rail thin anorexic..by no means LOL..

Lil Me

Hi Pitbull!

It's probably good that you don't eat when you're tired.  I do the opposite.  I eat as a reaction to being tired, when really I should have a hot shower and go to bed!  (like now)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL...I know...that is where I am torn...the need for chat..or the need for sleep...

Sportsdude

I drink things when I'm tired. soda.  

pitbullca.bc

LOL..me drinks things too..but..goodnight all..take care..sleep well...

Lil Me

G'night SD and PB.  

pitbullca.bc

you too LM..*drags self out*

Sportsdude

good night lovelies.

pitbullca.bc

good morning all...nother tiny skiff of snow.  Work work work again...hope my attitude is just as positive as it was yesterday...unfortunately...I feel it ebb the more that I work...putting my all into work drains me of what I have..and turns me into a shell of my former person...LOL...happy day peeps!

|