So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

lol at Minnie Bus Driver (word association game)
 Good one, P.C.  The Nabob must be extra good this morning!
 Personally, I like the Shell Bussey woody wagon car.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

have a good day p.c.

Devil

P.C. wrote:
Gotta fly.  Have a great day everyone !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a130.gif[/img][/DIV]
 I wish you a beautiful Wednesday that brings smiles to your face until you lay down to sleep tonight!

pitbullca.bc

blech...starting on yard cleaning...had to come in and warm up....it is trying to snow.  yuk..oh well...gotta git done...wish me luck that I won't back down on getting it done...and come inside where it is warm and dry LOL

purelife

Good morning everyone.  I hope that you are all having a wonderful morning. :)))

pitbullca.bc

hiya PL..morning is cold...gotta head back outside and continue with the clean up...in the rain/slush
warmed up...cept my feet

Lise

Morning all. Looks like another brilliant day ahead of us. I'm going shopping at Metrotown with Lise Jr. Some quality time between mommy and daughter.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

To teach her the Rules of shopping, eh? ;)  Gotta start young.  ;)

Lise

She's already learning, purelife. I drag her into the fitting room and ask her which one I should try first or which one she thinks look good on mommy. Then she hops off to her clothing department and asks to try the clothes on the rack.

Hubby thinks I'm going to create a nightmare.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL, that's just too adorable. :)))

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
 Hubby thinks I'm going to create a nightmare.
 --

Too funny.  Teach her to spot the big red "SALE" signs!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Yep, she already knows the word 'money' and what it can do. You're right, Lil Me... teach her sale and then there's no stopping her.

Argh!! Have to run again. Dang it!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Byeeeee Ms Lise.  You enjoy your mommy/daughter day. :)))

Devil

Have a fun day at the..mall?

Fun and mall...I don't get it? Must be a woman thing?  I would rather go to a dentist than the mall. I am sure most guys are simular?

purelife

Some malls are ok, but Metrotown is a complete NIGHTMARE.  I absolutely hate stepping foot in that mall, personally. I only go there to get groceries in Stupidstore and the odd occasion of visiting my favorite clothing stores.  

But I'm sure that during the day, it's more quiet than after work and on weekends which are the times when I venture there.  

|