So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
who never knew 'bubbly' was so 'bubbly'.  I tried to open it a couple hours again and the stuff sprayed all over the kitchen.
 --

Next time, try keeping your pants on...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol umm I was talking about champagne  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

[font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" size="5"] HA HA HAHAHAHAH!  [/font]

I can see how alcohol has already affected ms Lil Me.  ;)  You GO GIRL!  

Lil Me

oh dear.  I've had 1/2 a glass.  

female

i was so hungry when i got home that i almost ate the whole kitchen..

luckily, i didn't

hmm, i see you people have tenkani here!

so unfair!

purelife

And now we have you, female. ;)  Ah well, DV's loss!  

pitbullca.bc

SD...you got me pegged...that look was soo what I was thinking of..though clean cut legolas turned my crank too...those boys suited my many moods..oh...and looks like I missed the party! LOL  

pitbullca.bc

LOL..tis ok peeps...you can flame me for my tardiness...but found myself caught up in chat with a fair maiden..or two...LOL

Sportsdude

well you said lord of the rings and square chin, so that rules out 'pretty boy' and the little person dude who swings an axe.  

Lil Me

looks like a full house in here tonight.  

female

hi all:))
pl, my bless(ing?) to you is 700th!! w00h0!
ok, i know it's crazy but it feels like winning lottery or something! wtf?!

pitbullca.bc

SD..when you say pretty boy...hope you didn't mean the fairy...LOL..found him intruiging as well  

Sportsdude

no I meant the Helen of Troy in the movie Troy, Orlando Bloom.

My hair is actually is that long, lol we have the same hair, hysterical.

pitbullca.bc

PMSL...I actually didn't recognize him at first from Lord of the Rings...to...Pirates of the Caribean

|