So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

heya tenk.. where did you find the viking smilie?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

woot for those of you I didn't pm, I finished/graduated high school.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

No tenkani, Brad PITT kicks ass!  *smite for getting that INCORRECT!*  

purelife

Evening Russ.  Wowza...there are too many "interesting" finds behind those walls.....there's always something growing.....  

P.C.

[FONT face="Arial Black" size=6][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0] [FONT color=#60bf00]Congratulations SD[/FONT][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0] [/FONT]

Good for you.  I'm proud of you !!!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Congrats SD!

When will you find out?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Just for today, the role of Sportsdude will be played by Teh Brad.

Mr. Viking is in the "other" folder.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

I know, what a relief.

Where's that long vacation. :)
Can't believe this whole mess started way way way back in 2003 when a teacher told me to quit on my math studies because I was according to her:  "going to fail anyway".  So me being the dumb junior at the time, listened and it's been one train wreck after another until now.

finally.

Its good to be on stable ground.

Lil Me

Well, congratulations!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

well the teacher has to grade 5 essays but most likely by the weekend if I'm lucky, she's been slow to grade lately.  Maybe its her spring break.

Then they'll send my diploma through the mail.

Lise

OMG. Is it me or did tenkani just get 1,000 plus smites??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
OMG. Is it me or did tenkani just get 1,000 plus smites??

*spits out water* rotfl!!!!!

purelife

He is teh sexiest smite whore I've EVAR seen in my entire life!  I'm all yours...  YOU WIN!  :)  

Lise

LOL. Ah geez, purelife and tenkani..... watching you both dance is like watching Demi Moore do a strip tease.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

who never knew 'bubbly' was so 'bubbly'.  I tried to open it a couple hours again and the stuff sprayed all over the kitchen. Ooooooooops!

Oh and Tigger and had a cat fight with another cat that looks like P.C.'s cat. quite funny.  Then Ozzie came charging at them like it was war and the cat completely vanished.  good dog. lol

|