So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I say lets start a Cascadia. Baja California, California, Oregon, Washington, BC, Yukon.

talk about a powerhouse. Number 1 tourist destination and a G8 country, flippin' sweet.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
I say lets start a Cascadia. Baja California, California, Oregon, Washington, BC, Yukon.

talk about a powerhouse. Number 1 tourist destination and a G8 country, flippin' sweet.

B..b..but Alberta has the great Icefields, a large portion of the Canadian Rockies...and *sniffle* some of the best skiing in the world.....

Sportsdude

eh, they can come along too.  

purelife

red curry chicken over jasmin rice... thai style with fresh strawberries for lunch!  

If you're jeolous, smite me!

Sportsdude

Devil wrote:
[p style="font-style: italic;"][em]Sportsdude wrote:

talk about a powerhouse. Number 1 tourist destination and a G8 country, flippin' sweet.[/em][/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"][em][/em] [/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"] B..b..but Alberta has the great Icefields, a large portion of the Canadian Rockies...and *sniffle* some of the best skiing in the world.....[/p]

[/p]nobody likes alberta and their dictatorship parties in power. This will be a democratic country. ;)
[/p]

Sportsdude

I'm jealouz *bless*

cheese and crackers for moi.

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
eh, they can come along too.

YAY!

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]red curry chicken over jasmin rice... thai style with fresh strawberries for lunch!  [/div]  If you're jeolous, smite me!
 --
 I'm jelling.  *smite*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Devil wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [P style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Sportsdude wrote:

[P style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]

[P style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] B..b..but Alberta has the great Icefields, a large portion of the Canadian Rockies...and *sniffle* some of the best skiing in the world.....

nobody likes alberta and their dictatorship parties in power. This will be a democratic country. ;)

You are blinded by Eastern media my amigo!

Sportsdude

Devil wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
eh, they can come along too.[/em]  [/p] YAY![/p]
 lol I was talking about Alaska, not alberta. We don't need your oil. That's what Baja California is for. The sun:
[/p]

Lil Me

this means we'll probably screw the GST and take the first two weeks of July off work to eat panacake breakfasts every day and drink.  Yee haw!  

Sportsdude

Devil wrote:

[/div]You are blinded by Eastern media my amigo!

Sure, sure, that's what they all say. How many hospitals do you have again in Calgary? ;)

[div]

purelife

If you would like to eat some fresh strawberries, then smite me and maybe, just maybe, I'll send some to you.  I can't promise though.

Sportsdude

We'll have a holiday called Tree Day.    

|