So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hi P.C.!

I think Tilex is the lazy way to go.  That stuff it totally noxious, but it literally melts away grime.  Spray, go away for 20 minutes, wipe with sponge, rinse.  Repeat if the problem is really bad.

What's up with you this weekend, P.C.?

I'm taking kids to the Canucks practice, going to pub Beer & Burger for the Relay for Life, and going to throw out more crap.  I started last weekend, but I've got more junk to go through.  Need to shred 12+ years of bank statements, credit card receipts, etc. Don't know why I keep so much junk- paranoid, I think.

Is Spring Cleaning biological?  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

Hehe, the lazy solution sounds good to me right now.
Thanks for the advices ladies!!
My stomach is rumbling so it must be dinnertime.
See ya'll later!!!!111

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

G'night and have a good weekend!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'm taking kids to the Canucks practice, going to pub Beer & Burger for the Relay for Life, and going to throw out more crap.  I started last weekend, but I've got more junk to go through.  Need to shred 12+ years of bank statements, credit card receipts, etc. Don't know why I keep so much junk- paranoid, I think.

Is Spring Cleaning biological?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA.... Somehow I'm not surprised that yer a keeper (in every sense of the word).  When I split with my ex, my lawyer said it's too bad the root of all this problem goes so far back.......some proof would make life easier.  "What kind of proof are you talking about" I asked.  You know....receipts, bills etc.  She just about fell off her chair when she learned that I had every receipt, hydro bill, telephone bill, bank statement...from the time I had left home. I keep everything

How fun!  Canucks practice ?????  Nice.

No exciting plans for me.  Well, unless you consider a quiet weekend doing home stuff exciting (like me [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0] )    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

And did all that paper do you any good?  Please, I'd like to know as I'm at the crossroads: shred or buy more filing cabinets?

Have a great, quiet weekend.  I hope Mr P.C. makes you a nice dinner tomorrow!

I'm heading to bed soon.

P.C.

Amazingly enough, it DID.  (this falling right after some ribbing from friends who were shocked that I'd saved all this stuff)  Saving it had NOTHING to do with wisdom...I just wasn't sure what I should throw away....LOL  So I kept it all.  (it was a God send)

Lil Me

Ok.  I'm keeping it all for now!  Thanks, P.C.  And no, I'm not planning a divorce!

P.C.

LOL...neither was I.

pitbullca.bc

oohh...ladies...too funny!  Well not really in the darker sense....well goodmorning to all...nother day at work....seems overcast this morning..no rain...we should get some sun today...won't bring my sunglasses though...don't want to jinx it...LOL

Lil Me

Good morining!  Drinking a cup of hazlenut coffee (whole bean from Costco).  It smells better than it tastes.  

pitbullca.bc

hmmm..*bless* I can agree to that one...isn't that always the way though.  Drinking my hazelnut coffee with hazelnut whitener...feeling like I am just settling for a caffeine rush...*yawn* not working so it seems

Gopher

This morning I drank some German chocolate which had a vanilla additive: it also smelled better than it tasted.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Good afternoon!
Okay essay time.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I usually drink some pretty funky herbal teas which taste better than they smell!

Anyways, just got back from the Canucks Open Practice.  17,000 people there.  Made a run for the skytrain as the final shoot-out was finishing.  McLunch is not sitting well with me.  Time for some funky herbal tea!

Lise

Greetings.

Was it a good game, Ms. Lil Me? Hope you had fun. Today was a day of errands. Trip to the dentist, Toys R Us, library.... too much stuff. *sigh*

I need me a genie...........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|