So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

*snicker*

*sharpening harpoon*
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

The Penitent

Mundane weapons trouble Him not. Our darts are counted as stubble, He laugheth at the shaking of a spear.

But still will the armies of men array against him. They shall wake up the mighty men, beat their plowshares into swords and their pruninghooks into spears. The weak shall say "I am strong", yet in the end shall they steam as piles of offal upon the field of battle.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Methinks The Penitent seriously needs to get laid.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'm not sure Lise, but I think you may have blasphemed. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c016.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

LOL PC, while your prediction of blasphemy may be true.. The penistent needs to get laid. I do have to admit.. I like his persistence on DS here. Brings some light to some of the topics here.. 'bless' for him.

Saw 300 tonight. Awesome. They just need to turn down the volume a bit.. I wished I had brought earplugs.

Gorged ourselves tonight. AYCE at Robson Sushi, then the Gelato place.. then 300.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

well...tis the morning...end of three gloriously boring days off...back to work...sippin a coffee and lamely posting.  Have a good day y'all!

pitbullca.bc

oh...and the snow...that didn't stay...created dampness outside...and then froze overnight...gonna be some black ice this morning so...better drive safely! LOL

Lil Me

Morning.  Coffee and oatmeal here.  Gettin ready for skiing.

pitbullca.bc

have fun lil me *bless*  I am off to work now...toodles to all!  Have a good one!

Lise

S-Slow...... Morning all!!! How is all today? Brrr.... is it ever cold. Is it officially spring yet? Sure doesn't feel like it.

What's for lunch today? I'm already hungry...... It's leftovers again for us. Not that I mind, it's hard to cook for two kids.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Morning luscious lise, TB, and Lurkers.

Mornings slow. Gots shopping to do for the Starfish as she disappears tonight.

Lunch will be something at Metrotown.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Hey Russty,

Grabbing lunch at Metrotown? Hm. The food court is our fridge. We always go there which is not good for us. Got a favorite there? I always buy my stuff from T&T and bring it over to the foodcourt.
Bill Cosby.

|