So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

mmm...sounds nice...smirnoff ice for me.

Lil Me

Finlandia for me :)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL..takin it easy though dang stuff goes straight to me arse and thighs! LOL

Russ

Home made beer here! Smirnoff Ice I usually buy a case when Im doing a drinking weekend. After a while you tend to feel bloated or hungover and burnt.. Have a few of smirnoff's to get the level going again and switch back the the barley pops.

Dinner was at teh neighbors tonight. We almost didnt make it as we were changing the transmission in my toyota again, and lost track of time. We werent sure as the last one was making sounds and wanted to put in a stronger one.. but when we took this one out it was obvious I had grenaded it, lol. Surprised it still worked. Ah well, this one is built bullet proof so it should be ok now.        
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Hey what happened to my avatar? Its not showing up anymore? Is it working for anybody else?

pitbullca.bc

whoohoo!!  do you take it offroading russ?  My beast is in the shop right now to get ready for some summer mudding.  BF isn't trusted to do the backyard mechanic thing with it soooo....gotta pay to play!  

pitbullca.bc

I see your pup russ!

Lil Me

no avatar here.

So Smirnoff Ice for me.  Just the real stuff (either as a martini or with mix).

I take Growers cider on my camping trips.  Gives you the spins, man.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL...take beer or straight up vodka here....or rye...and hope to god someone remembered mix!  LOL

Lil Me

pitbullca.bc wrote:
LOL...take beer or straight up vodka here....or rye...and hope to god someone remembered mix!  LOL
 --

with coke?  or ginger?

Russ

Yeah Pitbull. I do a fair bit of offroading. Lots of camping which is why I built the truck in the first place.

I keep morphing it, and have rebuilt it three times. I rolled the first one and rebuilt it with anotehr rollover. Then I did some dumb stuff and had to put another cab on again. Im on the third engine.. I put an engine from a toyota supra sports car in it.. thats why I seem to be blowing up tranny's. I have axles from a one ton ford to go in as well soon, as well as ARB air lockers and new differential gearsets.

I did a kindve tally as to how much Ive thrown at it.. coulda been well on my way to owning a house by now. lol.

I agree, its an expensive sport. I got through a set of tires every few years..  

pitbullca.bc

right on russ!!  BF blew up his transfer case in last years event...LOL..first day!  My blazer chucked through everything...just got it last year and haven't had much of a chance at all to get aquianted with it.  LOL..big tug o war with the bf on who's vehicle it is.  LOL...guess who won.  BF has a 53 jeep. Modified.  Has his axles down getting worked on somewhere down south...call it a female thing..I am more about the fun than the details!  LOL

LM...I don't care what mix!  LOL..coke..yeah...anykind of pop...OJ gets expensive!

Lil Me

purelife

Hiya Russ, Lil Me, Ms. Pit..

nope, can't see your avatar, Russ.  

we had fish n chips for dinner at Cockney Kings.  yum

please, pass me a drink, or two. ;)

Lil Me

*passes drink*

fish n chips sounds yummy.  with ketchup and vinegar?

|