So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

no no lil me!  LOL...OJ and vodka...highya PL!  

Lil Me

Usually vodka + vermouth+ lots olives for me
 or vodka + cran
 or vodka + diet Coke

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

hmmm...haven't tried the vodka with diet coke before...gotta keep it in mind for 4x4ing campout season!  LOL

Lil Me

ok.  I'm on to the Miss Vickies chips.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I love camping, camping is teh bomb.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

yup yup!  camping rocks!  add 4x4ing to the mix..one big parteeeeeey!

Sportsdude

although your camping is cool. Camping here is kinda boring.  We just camp out in my cousins backyard near their lake.  

pitbullca.bc

it is all in the eye of the beholder SD!  sometimes it is just going down to the river and pitching a tent and bringing a fishing rod, or finding a public site somewhere if the river bank is occupied and inviting extra peeps..or doing the 4x4ing gathering where it is a testosterone overload! LOL

Sportsdude

yeah we used to go fishing and camping out on the river banks but nobody wants to do that anymore.  Now that everyone has a house we just party at the person's house.  

Sportsdude

Not like it matters anymore since I've been banned or warned not to go down to the farm for my own personal safety. *rolls eyes*  Most bizarre thing ever.  

pitbullca.bc

I would say that is the easy way out!  LOL..sorry..the party is extended if you aren't at a house!  

Sportsdude

yeah people crash at houses now. But that means people get drunk and bring the guns out and thats when I leave.  Shooting animals while plastered does not seem like fun to me.  

pitbullca.bc

eeewww...no doubt!  We prefer to beat the hell outta each other with fists!  And leave the animals to their own thing.  Well goodnight to you SD...get some sleep dude!  LOL..get into a routine!

Sportsdude

good night.  Wish I could go to bed but I've got to work now (the third shift)

Yeah down there people get drunk and fight and then bring out the weapons and somebody gets killed or is sent to the hospital. (I've been to a few of those).

But here its more like everyone gets wasted and has a giant orgy. lol I prefer the orgy parties. (although I've never been to one) well (technically I did, but shhh don't tell anybody because 'officially' I wasn't there).

tenkani

All this talk about drunken shootings and orgified parties is making me sleepy....  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

|