So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

purelife...................... I thought I was your secret Asian lover!!!

You still are my number 1, but I want a #2.  We have an open relationship, right?  You cool wth that?  ;)  

Tenkani, I promise...PROMISE to be g e n t l e and s o f t with her. *fingers crossed* ;)

400 bucks for a phone!  Ok, if she's cute and single, pay her double and give her tenk's phone number. ;)

Lise

Awww. Now I understand, Russ. Well... it seems kinda impersonal. How about a bunch of flowers and a thank-you card instead? Just my two cents.

Yes, I realized that Tagalong and Spanish have many words in common. Wasn't the Phillipines a part of the Spainard colony a long time ago? They have a lot of delicious food that is influenced from Spain, like their own version of paella. Yum.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Wow my cousins are having a bad year with dogs.

They started the year out with 5 dogs (4 boxers and a spaniel) and now they have 2 dogs.  One of the older dogs died 2 nights ago on my cousins birthday no less.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Isn't Tagalong a girl scout cookie?  

tenkani

Purelife, and I hope this doesn't sound creepy but, if I was a chick I would TOTALLY be gay for you     :O
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Tough to hear that SD. Losing one's dog is never good.

purelife - I'm thrilled I'm your number one!! Yippee. Now it's like me and my hubby, I'm the No. 1 wife and all else can be No 2 or 3 or whatever.

Power-walking in the mall is great. Just leave credit card behind and bundle the kids. I guarantee you'll feel like you've run a marathon by the end of it.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

If I was a man, I'd hit tenkani.............................. Hell, if I was an alien, I'd totally nail him with my proton missile. LOL.

Tagalon is a language, SD. But you're free to think of it as a girl scout cookie if it helps.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah they've lost 3 dogs in a span of 4 months.  

Sportsdude

tenkani

I have to get something done before I leave work for the day.

See all you perverts later.

Mwah!!!    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

Short day tenk?  

purelife

mahal kita - tagalog for "I love you."  ;)

ADD:  That's the first phrase my fillipina GF taught me. ;)

Lise

Spank you later, sensai!  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

me wuv u long tyme, tenkani.  *smooch* ;)  byeeeee...

Lise

So what's everyone's plan for dinner tonight?

It's grilled salmon, no surprise there. I'm also thinking of adding baked potatoes and boiled cauliflower on the side. Jelly for dessert.
Bill Cosby.

|