So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Sounds pretty healthy, SD.

I've forgoteen how fun it can be playing ping pong. You should totally take out your table tennis table and start playing, PC. It's amazing how much one is able to sweat while trying to squish your opponent (especially if that's your better half) on the other side.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yup day to of my diet. Checked the scale this morning and I've already lost weight.

Yup I remember playing sports against my 'lady friends'. good times.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

That should be sports CONFINED to the bedroom, SD. Tsk tsk.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol naughty mind there Lise  Wasn't talking about that kind of sporting event. lol

Lise

I was the impression that you were a pole.

And that hawt Vietnamese waitress was...... a mat. LOL. Oops. *pulling brain from gutter*
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol that waitress gosh was she a hottie. hehe

I'm so dumb though around hot girls I go mute and don't use eye contact lol.

Russ

Did an awesome set of rotisserie chickens on the 'que that was marinated in Teriyaki sauce for hours before cooking.

Ive got pictures that I can upload if anyone is curious to see them. Yay or nay?

I did add too much thick marinade sauce too early on so the edges got a bit crispy. But it was still juicy and tender.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

love to see them. I love it when we post food.  

purelife

Good evening everyone...

Yes, please post the pics, Russ.  I would love to see them. :)

I'm just sipping some peppermint tea with some honey.  Yum yum.  :)

pitbullca.bc

I am eating and drinking cold meds...great lunch..supper...midnight snack!  LOL....had bacon egg sandwiches for brunch...pizza...oh so healthy pizza for supper.  

purelife

hey pitbul...i had pizza for a late night dinner as well...from Pizza Hut this time. :)  

How come you're still up?  

pitbullca.bc

sick...was in bed by 8...woke up again..and couldn't sleep.  

purelife

oh dear... yeah, the weather over there doesn't sound so great.  you take care of yourself young miss.  :)  drinking lots of fluids, i hope. :)  

pitbullca.bc

guzzling water like crazy.  Weather is windy..little bit of rain...but warm warm warm!  Snow is almost all gone all ready!

purelife

I hope that you get better Ms Pitbul

We're still deciding on what to have for dinner.  I don't want anymore pizza!  (been having it for two nights in a row... )  I hope that everyone else is having a nice dinner.    

|