So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

I am sitting by my oil heater...cooking the snot outta myself...literally...LOL..made spagetti for the family for supper.  Didn't partake.

Lil Me

Evening PL and PB!

Perogies, ukranian sausage and salad tonight.  Too bad my oldest kid was barfing afterwards- allergy to small amounts of milk protein in the Safeway brand perogies.

It was a great day on Mt Seymour today.  Woot!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Evening Lil Me.

Too bad about your kid barfing there. I know the feeling. There's nothing worst than having your own kid vomit on you and then having to clean up the mess.

Was there a lotta snow at Mt. Seymour? Did you guys do anything there?

We had a quiet day at the Metrotown Mall. Met up with a couple of dental assistants at the community centre booth. Apparently it's dental assistant week and they're out promoting dental health to young families.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Good of you to get out in the community and promote dental issues.

It was a ski day today with the hubby and kids.  Totally awesome.  Landed a couple of jumps REALLY badly, but that's ok because my chiropractor is back from his holidays tomorrow morning!

What's for dinner?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Dinner was veggie gyoza and eggplant with shrimp. Nothing spectacular.

Sounds like fun, Lil Me. I wish I have the guts to go skiing. Speed and teh Lise do not go hand in hand.

Oops. Gotta dash off. Take care and g'nite.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

DDD

pitbullca.bc wrote:
 I am sitting by my oil heater...cooking the snot outta myself...literally...LOL..made spagetti for the family for supper.  Didn't partake.  

NEED BEER ...???

Russ

Well, the 'nucks game was pretty good. I was getting worried cause everytime the nucks would score Min would score right afterwards. Went past the 5 min overtime into the shootout. Pretty good.. Blasted beer was 8 bucks each so wasnt allowed more than a few, didnt want to spend an arm on food so we had dinner at Moxies just up the way from GM place after the game.

Earlier today I helped a buddy work on his dads truck. His dad was a hinderance, but an absolute laugh!

TheDad: What are you doing? That wont work! You young kids are dumb!

Friend:  We are not young kids and yes it will.

TheDad:  I did this when I was young! I dont believe you.

Friend: look do you want us to help or not?

Russ: here, let us just do this...

TheDad:  Gimme that! <takes and tries, drills into thumb> Crap! Im leaking.. You must have broken it when you took if off the old one.

Starfish: LOLOLOL

Rus: LOL! Im standing back here <lights cigarette and stands back with SS>

Friend: Dad pls give me that, we want to get this done <takes and does it in 30 seconds>

TheDad: I dont believe it. I dont think that should have worked.. here let me have that. <breaks next one>

and then it continued. lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I had an interesting day.  I almost died by self strangulation yesterday with my ipod. lol.  I forgot to turn it off and take it off when I went to bed, woke up 6hrs later not breathing (choking).  (that's always good).  The cord had wrapped around my neck.  My mom said only I could almost die from from an iPod. lol

Russ you went to the Canucks game? Awesome. A friend and I went to the Blues-Canucks game back in October and I had a blast (well the Canucks won so of course I was happy).  And of course I happen to run into a bunch of Canuck fans on the way to my car in the parking lot.  (I think I was more pumped that the team won then they were).  Somebody in the stands told me to "Go back to Canada" .  Oh that was funny.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Dont worry SD, lol, you arent the only one to do that with your ipod.

Yeah, was at the Canucks game tonight. Good game.

Heres the pics of teh rotisserie chicken I did last night.

30 minutes in

little bit later, I brushed more marinade on (too soon, lol)

only one I have of it done.. chopping up and putting on tray to teh right. Used the wrong camera setting so it looks like Im a ghost. Sorry.

I cut it up into quarters.

Sportsdude

mmm nice Russ.  Yeah I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of exotic looking fish to bake. lol
Nice grill.

P.C.

Nice Russ.....all I can say is......

A couple of most succulent beasts.  (my favourite word).  They look scrumptious. Excellent job.

Next time, throw on an extra bird......I'm coming over !!!!! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/h035.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

Ooofff.

That looks so damn good Mr. Russ!

Happy Monday!!

Good morning P.C. and Russ and SD.

And DDD, welcome.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...DDD...hmmm my friend!  Welcome to a quieter area!  LOL...why don't you join in!

Russ

Good morning Miss PC, PB, Tenk and SD!

Thanks! I actually had a third bird marinated and ready to go PC in case someone else did drop by. lol.

SD. grills 'ok'. its like four years old now.. getting time for a new one. At the time this one was like 1600, now you can get the same type for 400.

Sportsdude

yup that's usually the case. lol If I came over you'd need a couple more birds lol.  

|