The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Oh my dearest tenkani.  Don't fret, we all have a little mind slip once and a while.  It's called getting older.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

P.C.

I know when to chime in about gardening.........when all the experts are away.  I'll tell you anything you need to know *as long as tenkani or Gopher aren't here*.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Chicklet

LOL.  I happen to think you are an expert.  If you deal with it everyday, in your own yard, then in my books, you are an expert.  You know what works and what hasn't and all the little tricks you've used to make your yard lovely.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

P.C.

Kind of like the master of your domain ????  ROFLROFLROFL

That's all you need to know, is how to manage the space you have.  With the time I have left over, I can go and admire the gardens of those who know what they're doing.

P.C.

Gaaawwwwd, that took FOREVER to reply.

tenkani

Chicklet EXACTLY!
P.C. I would trust your opinion over my own any day.
Like I said, I have almost ZERO practical experience     :(

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

I would more than happy to share my 'experience' with you tenkani. ;)

tenkani

Sometimes you frighten me, Chicklet.
Be gentle.

CK

Chicklet doesn't frighten me!! just kidding...sorry...She actually makes my heart skip beats!

Hi ten and nucks sis!

omgitsbeenawhile!

Loving work right now. Out in the Rockies a lot! So beautiful. Also Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan is a buzz, feels like a different universe than the Canada I grew up in.  Slow paced and very much has its own beauty.

Back home for some rest and FUN! Hope everyone's Friday is cool!

Chicklet

CK!!!!!  Howdy buddy.  Sounds like things are really great for you right now.  I'm so glad.  So I guess you have a very happy GF eh?  Has she been rubbing it in much?  Cause if she has, I can come out there and 'talk' to her.

Chicklet

tenkani wrote:
Sometimes you frighten me, Chicklet.
Be gentle.

Don't be frightened.  I would never,never hurt you or let anyone else hurt you.  Ever!  (Does that sound a little stalkerish to anyone?)

CK

Has she been rubbing it in much?

Not really since her Flames died a long time ago. But she has been rubbing something..

CK

..scare everyone away?

ten and chicklet

*big butt squeezes*, I am off, my network at work is too slow to use DS right now.

Miss both of you!

P.C., Lise, kitten, everyone else! You also!

Chicklet

Sorry, my bad.  For some reason I thought she was and Edmonton fan.  Oops.

Be good and come back soon, we miss you too.

tenkani

W00h00! I'm back. Was off poking around on the 8th ring of hell.
Hi CK!!!!  Sounds like you've been communing with nature and whatnot. I'm jealous!    :0

Chicklet, clue me in.

|