The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

tenkani?  Are you here?  How are you?  You seem like a very nice man.  Do you want to be a designer?  I think you would make a very good designer, especially a fashion designer.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

Funny you should mention that.
I did design a series of patriotic C-rings a while back, but no one seemed interested.
I'm wearing the maple leaf ring right now.
Meet?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Chicklet

Absolutely.  Here?  Or there?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

I swear to Xenu, one of these days DV is going to lose me my job.
Just you wait.

Chicklet

Thank you so much for this tenk.  I am almost off for the day so if I disapear you will know why.

Let's do it again real soon.   ;D

tenkani

Anytime, my little persian princess  

Lise

Funny you should mention that.
I did design a series of patriotic C-rings a while back, but no one seemed interested.
I'm wearing the maple leaf ring right now.
Meet?

Lor tenkani!! Just a single maple leaf.... say it isn't so!

Woops. Gotta run. Just thought I'd drop by and let everyone know I'm not dead yet.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(191, 0, 191);"]LIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!! [/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(191, 0, 191);"][/span][span style="color: rgb(191, 0, 191);"][/span]
Come back and talk to us when you have more time pls!!

Lise

Missing you lot like crazy. It's been hectic lately. Dunno where the time flies.

Anyways, I'll check back when I have more time. TTYL.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Aaaaarrrrrgggggg !!!!  DS is painfully too slow for me today.  I get blank pages with cut off ads and too many minutes between pages.....SO, while I'm here, GOOD MORNING !!!!!

[img style="WIDTH: 180px; HEIGHT: 171px" height=396 src="http://www.marianrubin.com/images/Black%20Coffee.jpg" width=356]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Chicklet

Good Morning P.C!  I know what you mean about the slowness.  It had actually been okay for me yesterday afternoon but now its slowed right down again.  *sigh*  What you up to today lady?

P.C.

I'm easing into the day, Chicklet.  I can't decide what to do with myself.  I often suffer this when there are SO many things to do.  I think I'll pot up the last of my planters and have a chat with my climbing hydrangea, who has yet to grasp the concept of climbing.  I'm considering some form of bondage with the insubordinate little weed.   Then, maybe a little raking, a little sweeping a little weeding and  Mother nature took care of the watering yesterday.

And you ???  Working today ?

Chicklet

Yep, workin'.  But it's Friday and I have dinner plans with friends so I'm just looking forward to that.

I had a dream about my forest garden last night.  I can't wait to start.

I didn't know there was such a  thing as a climbing Hydrangea.  I really like the flowers.  I have friend who has one in her front yard and it grows like crazy.  Just give yours a stern talking to and I'm sure it wil snap into action and climb unitl you can't see the top.

P.C.

Ohhh, dinner plans....NICE. Anywhere special, or are you cooking ?

Climbing hydrangea has flowers more like the 'lace cap' variety.  I have one on each side of an arched arbour....one is doing well, the other is behaving like it's bratty little sister.  Perhaps that's all the more reason to pay it some attention.  (I'm going to give it an extra pinch of Miracle Grow, and I'll use ribbon instead of twine to tie up the little bas.....I mean....the nice little plant)

Starting a new project is always exciting, especially when you have a vision.  I like the idea of a woodland garden to honour your cedar.  I think we shouldn't fight with what we have.  Of course people DO have gardens where they can plant pretty much what ever they like, but when the basic necessities like sunlight, and water aren't all they should be.....just go with it.  There's always something that like to grow somewhere.  (I think that's why my hydrangea is rebelling)

tenkani

Good morning and such.
Hope you fine folks are doing well!
I just realized why Gopher hasn't chimed in about the shade garden.
He's out of town!! D'oh. I have a mind like a steel sieve.

|