|

Gopher

You're forgiven
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 I believe this is the one  

I love your outfit!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Thanks, unfortunately I've been doing my packing and find that it won't fit in my case - and I don't think I'd like to wear it on the train  in case it attracts a carriage full of witches.  

kitten

I just realized what you meant.  Sportsdude takes the medal for this one, but the next ( 2000) will be yours, Gopher.  

Gopher

Only another 993 to go!

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 Thanks, unfortunately I've been doing my packing and find that it won't fit in my case - and I don't think I'd like to wear it on the train  in case it attracts a carriage full of witches.

Perhaps the sheer audacity of wearing it would give you free passage, in which case you would have another penny  or two to spend at your destination.  

Gopher

What a good idea, I'll remember this when I make my next journey. What do YOU wear to achieve this purpose?

kitten

As I recall, nothing......................................................in particular.  That's why I 've never been given free passage.

Sportsdude

I'm sorry to here about that Kitten. I don't know what I'm going to do without Ozzie around. He has helped me get through the tough times so far in my life and I've helped him through his tough times as well. (He was near death at one point).

Angel is different, she's aloner really. Likes to be by herself a lot. But Tigger. Man I'd miss him. He was such a pain as a kitten. He'd climb into things, went up inside my van on the way home from the farm. (He got up inside the steering column.) Then he basically was in a cage for months because he wasn't allowed out do to his injuries. (The dog that attacked him got bitten in the eye by a rattle snake might loose his vision.)

Won't miss Ozzies farts or Angel's hair though I must admit. Angel's getting up there though born in '94. Ozzie we don't know because he just showed up at my mom's school back in '97. They think he was a year old then because he was fully grown but he'd still would chew on things. So that would make him 10.
Tigger's 1+. He's gotten BIG.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 As I recall, nothing......................................................in particular.  That's why I 've never been given free passage. .....

Shame on you kitten, particularly wearing nothing. But I'm curious to know why this hasn't GUARANTEED you free passage.

I'm off now, see you towards then end of the month - you too SD. I'll try to 'call in' now and then but am not sure what access - if any - I will have to the Internet.

kitten

When I adopt another cat (from the S.P.C.A.) it will be an adult, since it is harder for them to be placed in a home.  

kitten

Bon voyage, Gopher!!

Sportsdude

Where you going? Up in the woods up north? Who doesn't have the internet these days?  

Sportsdude

Does my text look funny? Because whenever I use Firefox it does.

Sportsdude

Now this is from Firefox. On the screen its in dark bold. Wonder what it will look like on Internet Explorer?  

|