Spring Cleanse - Dav 5 of 20

Started by stretchedout, May 03 08 11:51

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

lol.  Average pee.  So there's none of this involved......[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/ekelig/a014.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

stretchedout

The cleanse I do is for all internal organs.  It is "ancient chinese secret".  Look, western medicine takes decades to accept the thousands of years old eastern preventative practices.  Western medicine is all about treating a problem after the fact.  The Mayo clinic is the equivalent of the Vatican for western medicine.  Of course they find fault with these cleanses.  Meanwhile, chinese people following such practices live longer than us and stay thin.  Hmmm...  something to think about.

I use the Taio He Cleanse and the Parapak Cleanse from Nature's Sunshine.  Being doing it every spring for years and it makes my summers feel way better than the years prior.

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

stretchedout

The problem is the N.American diet.  Most of us have shit caked on our intestinal walls.  And most of us have parasites which are just waiting for you to have some more refined simple carbs.  And so what about peeing, it is the explosive bowel movements you have to prepare for.  Yes eating mostly fruits and veggies does it, but wow, when you include a herbal cleanse after a few days you suddenly feel immense relief in your gut.  Something good happens - the intestinal walls are cleaned.

If you still are doubtful and want futher clarification, go see a N.D.  They are far more qualified to answer questions on this topic than any M.D.  

Michel

stretchedout

Michel wrote:

Skeptic kitty VS Strethchedout.
I think I know now where you get the inspiration for your handle. Don't inhale !!!

PS. : Are you a black belt ? lol

HUH?

Michel

P.C.

Skeptic kitty VS Strethchedout.

LOL.....I thought that was pretty good Michel.

Michel

P.C.

I agree with a great deal of what you're saying stretchedoubt. I didn't find the Mayo's comments to be particularly critical...they were more or less saying it wasn't necessary and could be harmful. (I would guess, especially for those who use it to drop 10 lbs regularly...to go to a function and look spiffy in their sexy little black dress)

I also agree with your thoughts on ancient medicine.  I personally have little faith in 'western' medicine.  I have little knowledge about 'cleansing'...but there has always been a nagging doubt that it is a sensible thing.  

The closest I've come to any kind of cleanse, is that gawd awful cabbage, tomato, celery concoction....and frankly I DID feel better in the end (no pun intended)...but in the process, went through waves of shivers and shakes and borderline nausea (similar symptoms described by those who have done a 'real' cleanse).  Common sense suggests this can't be good....it's almost like shock.

Anyways, I find it interesting...and have no definite conclusions either way yet.  

stretchedout

Michel wrote:
lol never mind. just kidding.  
   I don't get it?  Inhale?  Blackbelt?  Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?

Lil Me

lol
 The conversation threads get a bit mixed up around here! :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

van_guy

stretchedout wrote:
Michel wrote:
lol never mind. just kidding.  

I don't get it?  Inhale?  Blackbelt?  Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?

Stetchedout - if it makes you feel any better I have no understanding what Michel is talking about ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]ISNT SPRNG CLEANNG OUR HOUES ANOUGH??!!?!!! WTF LOL[/FONT]

|