THE BIG PRIZE.....

Started by Gopher, May 06 08 07:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

I always thought he was bald and that the 'hair' had been painted on.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
But...but...but....you don't understand....there's history here.  That cute little furry fellow sets these things up ........ [font color="#b9b9b9"]( because he LIKES spankings ) [/font]  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif[/img]  ......THEN, he plays the innocent....leaving in his path a wake of broken hearts and broken hairbrushes.

Has anyone ever brought up the Gopher Hole Museum??  It's in Torrington alberta - it's a museum with  various displays - like the homestead life in ab, the first nations life - but the kicker is that it's all to scale and all the people are stuffed gophers in period costume - I swear I wish i was making this up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Are you serious?  Now there's another amazing wonder that I must add to my bucket list.  

How could anyone's life be complete, without seeing the Gopher Hole Museum ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

Are you serious?  Now there's another amazing wonder that I must add to my bucket list.  

Yup really serious or at least as seroius as you can be while discussing a museum with gophers in period costumes - google Gopher Hole Museum there are several hits

P.C.

omg....you weren't kidding.  LOL  

Evidently, someone had too much time on their hands.  (although I have to confess, that I myself went through a phase of making silk mice in Victorian dress....something about a mouse in a dress that is irresistible)  

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
omg....you weren't kidding.  LOL  
Evidently, someone had too much time on their hands.  (although I have to confess, that I myself went through a phase of making silk mice in Victorian dress....something about a mouse in a dress that is irresistible)  

The sad part about humanity is that you don't have to make this sh!t up - you can tell the craziest story and it will be true .. did you check out the video clip??

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/852262/gopher_hole_museum/

P.C.

LOL !

Two things struck me.  That gophie gal by the wishing well looked stunning in that outfit.....and those firemen !....what is it about Gophies in uniform ??? *drools*

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
LOL !

Two things struck me.  That gophie gal by the wishing well looked stunning in that outfit.....and those firemen !....what is it about Gophies in uniform ??? *drools*

WOW you REALLY need to get out more

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]di[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cad[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="5d1d304545eab2ca829015462d80e1e3" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]as in caddie shack

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

I was thinking that i bet they have milking cows in the area - you could probably do a double bucket trip

P.C.

OH, it's ON the bucket list......right behind the Common House Fly Museum.  An impressive display of Houseflies in 50's era costume, complete with white pumps and pearls, depicting the carrying out the daily routine of the 50's housewife.  Amazing !  

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
OH, it's ON the bucket list......right behind the Common House Fly Museum.  An impressive display of Houseflies in 50's era costume, complete with white pumps and pearls, depicting the carrying out the daily routine of the 50's housewife.  Amazing !

That's funny ... I googled the housefly museum and got this ...

The Common House Fly is the world's most dangerous bug. They travel continuously between human food, rubbish, and both human and animal excrement. ...

where did you say the Housefly museum is located??  

P.C.

That's funny ... I googled the housefly museum and got this ...

The Common House Fly is the world's most dangerous bug. They travel continuously between human food, rubbish, and both human and animal excrement.

where did you say the Housefly museum is located??

It's umm.....erm....where WAS that again.

Well, at least they're well travelled.  Sort of.  

van_guy

It's umm.....erm....where WAS that again.

Well, at least they're well travelled.  Sort of.  

Well while you are looking for that I'm going to turn into a pumpkin - goddnite - goodmmorning to you LM (elephant shoes)
and PC