Screw on floor

Started by Gopher, Oct 26 10 10:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Didn't fall for it   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/10.gif"]    

Gopher

But you just had to look!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

It was exactly what I thought I would find, having seen your other posts along this line..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 But you just had to look![/DIV]
 Yeah because I thought you were going to ask something idiotic like "How do I get this screw in my floor to stop poking me on the bottom of my foot?"

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 But you just had to look![/DIV]
 Yeah because I thought you were going to ask something idiotic like "How do I get this screw in my floor to stop poking me on the bottom of my foot?" [/DIV]
 Don't walk on it
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Or take it out. I wouldn't want to remind myself and others not to step in a certain place over one silly screw.

Russ

I looked. Also was expecting something a bit different. Sadly I know where my mind is.

I was literally doing something like this yesterday.. put half a box of FLOORing SCREWs into my floors. Older floors where they used just nails are a pain in the butt for squeeks.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

and even then that may not fix it  ^^^^^^^ too bad you could not get some glue in between also
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!