Safety first!

Started by Gopher, Oct 25 10 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

[A href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/8086050/Spanish-prostitutes-ordered-to-wear-reflective-vests-for-their-own-safety.html"]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/8086050/Spanish-prostitutes-ordered-to-wear-reflective-vests-for-their-own-safety.html[/A]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Well if it helps make them safer .......... good idea ..................

[TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ct[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ere[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

It'll sure make them easier to locate!

I mean, umm, assuming that you want to do that, of course.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Have none of you noticed the funniest part of that article?????

Look at the top of the 3 pics to the right.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

The British Are hopping mad at The Telegraphs recent portrayal of the Queen in a less than stellar light...

Here as you can see is where, The Telegraph Insinuates That The Queen Is A Whore..

I for one Will never pay for another copy of that rag

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

LOL.. ok that  ^ was actually funny.

DDD

now that was funny BUT f*ck them as she is all class imo
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!