Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[font size="1"][span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"].[/span][/font]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

She's got a little Lady Gaga going on there.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

We're all pink inside.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

That's as maybe, but just imagine how we'd look if our skins were transparent.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Then we'd get turned on by how "firm and jutting" a girl's liver is.
Men!

Gopher

Not to mention what happens when they see a nice pair of kidneys.

Orik

just imagine how hot that spleen would be...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]er
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]art[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="8fc607ed89b8c2338c79342b3317bfcc" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return  (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined"  || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will  have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) &&  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I took this picture of my living room window.  It looked cool to me!!  Just thought I'd share.  I'm easily impressed.  :)

[img style="width: 436px; height: 582px;" src="http://i43.tinypic.com/3532sf5.jpg"]

P.C.

Oh it IS cool purelife.  What is that pretty coloured orb  ?  I like it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Thanks P.C.  It's a friendship globe.  :)  It's made out of glass and comes in other swirl of colors.    

Sportsdude

Nice Lamp. Sweet Globe. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

When did you tale it, Purelife? Can there really be leaves on the trees outside your window?

purelife

Very observant Gophie.  I took last year, Sept.  :)  

|