Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Ah, I thought it had been taken when the weather was 'acceptable'. I loved the light.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Thanks Gophie.  :)

Took this one yesterday.  (also taken out of the same living room window) I love the pretty flowers.  I also saw a cool cherry blossom tree that has been trimmed in front of a blue house.  Oh, it's so pretty.  I'll have to take a picture of it to share with you guys.

Gopher

Wow. Already in flower!

Orik

That is sucha lovely shot Prelife thank you for posting and sharing it with us. :) Purelife if mother nature is obliging and lights up that tree can you take another photo to share. I love the cloud cover and the difussed lighting on it now the way the flowers ( buds) stand out but I have this thing for sun and shadows and can not help but wonder what it looks like all lit-up ...

In the mean time here are some of my Olympic pics sorry but most of the ones I had were lost when My last computer went up in smoke and the hard drive containing all my important photos and videos was fried with a electrical short. recovering the drive is beyond my means. if it was only a couple of hundred i would spend the money. but a 500 GB drive is towards thousands of dollars to recover.. it nmight work if I found a cheap way to replacce the elctronic board but it is no gaurantee the drive would still spin up... that is a loss I will never recover from. lots of my poetry was also lost well I am sure some one is celebrating some weare knowing they will; never have to read any mor eof m y mad rambling or see any more blurey photos..

these are a few of the ones i did manage to save :( 700 MBout of 500 GB what a =(

sorry they are so bad the camera is not good and has a bad focus that some times does not work
Reflection In Granite

Jackson 2010 Olympic Billboard

Canada Is number 1

Hockey Final waiting the bar to open

Love the Canadian pride being flown & shown all over

9 AM line up most had been there since many hours earlier

Quuen Elzibeth Theater at 4 Am

Same picture less zoom and taken 2 hours later

[img style="width: 644px; height: 481px;" src="http://i44.tinypic.com/2drx85k.jpg[/img]

most photos are of library sqaure left side but the right side line up is just as strong

Canadian hockey Fans on the way to the arena

thats all for the moment If I can recover more photos from the Cameras video card i will see what I can do to share them .

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

You captured some great photos of the enthusiasts in downtown, Orik.  Thanks for sharing.

Here's a picture of the same tree outside my living room window in sun!  The pic below it caught my eye as it has been a while since I've seen so many blossom trees in a row.  As Michel always used to say "A photoshopped sky!!"  Miss the guy... :(

Orik

Ohh those are beautiful Purelife... thank you for sharing them and thank you for the kind words of my own photos. I am just a little disappointed in my photos and the way they turned out.

I hope to upgrade in the future to a more decent camera. so if you know of any one who has bought or is planning to buy a new digital camera and wants to sell the older cam for a fair price i am more than interested in a inexpensive camera that works better than the one i am using now. heck almost anything is better than this camera

Purelife.. I to  miss Michel sense of humour then there were the witty remarks some great photos too... any idea  what would cause him to leave in such a manner ? you can PM on  that...for the life of me, i can not figure out why such great posters as tekanni, michel,  lise, & kitten  plus a few other great posters have all left the forum...  unless it's me.even Kits left =( maybe is all my fault that they are gone =(

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Great photos PL! Nice street!

Indeed the blue sky.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I loved these photos, PL.

purelife

I liked the shadow.

Oriks ghost

Wowsers great picture purelife. looks like the tree is growing along the ground the way the blosoms and grass mix with the flowing shadow... imagine what it could look like if taken from the base of the tree looking out instead...  

Gopher

That really was an unusual shot of the blossoms, I didn't immediately know what they were.

P.C.

Love the petal pic.  Great photos purelife.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

I'd love to see some more pics... maybe i should put some batteries back in that piece of junk camera and try taking a few more...

Gopher

Orik

Well I shall see what I can get done this week then...

|