Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I saw a couple of pictures of it on the news.  That's awful!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

indeed, lol, I did a double take when I saw that picture, since I use that road everyday. Of course the landfill mountain they're creating on the left is dry. There's a lot of gas stations down there. Hopefully gas doesn't get into the river.

gosh I feel helpless being so far away, I usually help out sand bagging in these situations.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

LOVE the fancy work on that building SD !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
LOVE the fancy work on that building SD !!!!

OH!! Now I got what you were saying. Yeah that's an old classic from East St. Louis, now run down and falling/collapsing in the ghetto. Its just sitting there crying, waiting to die, which it will but it's a long slow death. (the area is just a disaster looks like berlin after the war). sad.

michaelday77

Michael Day

Michel

michaelday77

Yeah! LOL totally safe to be there and all...

Michel wrote:
lol nice smile  

Michael Day

Gopher

Nice smile? He got it at Lise's!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

michaelday77 wrote:
[img style="width: 574px; height: 418px;" src="http://forum.belmont.edu/cornwall/shark.jpg"]  

"Look at my teeth! They're so clean, Lise cleaned them for me, me so happy, makes my figure look good!" *starts singing I feel pretty*

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

OOOOOOOooooo, Michel....he's lovely !  What else did you see ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|