Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

michaelday77

LOL agreed. he's a great song writer. but it's not like i can sit around and listen to willie all day or anything...he's just about the only one i can tolerate!

Van wrote:
I guess Willie is ok, not a fan of his music, but he loves blunts so..how bad can he be?!!

Michael Day

Van

michaelday77 wrote:
LOL agreed. he's a great song writer. but it's not like i can sit around and listen to willie all day or anything...he's just about the only one i can tolerate!

Just looking at the guy, he is cool!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

unless it's willie nelson [FONT color=#c00000]i don't do country music. ever.[/FONT]

Me neither......but I do like Willie AND Johnny Cash......just because. (except I'd probably never listen to either of them on purpose)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Oh yes, Johhny Cash was a true rock star, somehow his music came out as country???
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I think I just like his stories......and his unique voice is perfect for telling them.

Who couldn't love A Boy Named Sue ??????

Michel

P.C.

Well, kudos to whoever it is that's designing them.  They are all REALLY good.

michaelday77

oohhh forgot about the man in black!

good call

P.C. wrote:
I think I just like his stories......and his unique voice is perfect for telling them.

Who couldn't love A Boy Named Sue ??????

Michael Day

michaelday77

Michael Day

Van

[FONT size=2]stompin' Tom is pretty cool too...[/FONT]

michaelday77

Michael Day

P.C.

THAT'S the bunny I want to deliver MY Easter chocolate. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]

kitten

Van wrote:
 [FONT size=2]stompin' Tom is pretty cool too...[/FONT][/DIV]
 Stompin' Tom and my brother used to travel together to find gigs  in bars or whatever they could find when they were just starting out.  They practiced guitar and wrote a lot of tunes at home before they left Saint John.  I know Tom is from P.E.I., but he moved to Saint John,N.B. to look for work in the early fifties.  My brother's recording name was Stevedore Steve.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

sad, she's crying probably.

she's seen better days..

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

lol this is scary/hysterical

i use this intersection everyday back home:

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|