So what triggers the flying pig?

Started by DDD, Jun 09 10 04:28

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

By default the volume is off on my computer unless I am listening to a radio station, playing some games watching online video or movies and the occasional T.V. Show. Kathy rarely startles me by sound alone. maybe I should turn the sound on so I might actually hear her coming & thusly stand a better chance of clicking her more often.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

She's just blessed me with eight.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Congratulations. Here is one more    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I've just returned it to you.

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]  7 more.......Thanks Kathy
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Rub it in why don't you. Kathy must be boycotting me or something. Frickin pig has gone MIA on me.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Rub it in why don't you. Kathy must be boycotting me or something. Frickin pig has gone MIA on me.[/DIV]
 You just need to talk to her in a soft voice

Gopher

I chased her all around the screen a while ago, and she escaped me all the time.

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 8 more......................

Gopher

What have you got that I haven't?

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 What have you got that I haven't?[/DIV]
     I do not know but Kathy shows up most of the times I am here

Natasha

DDD wrote:

You just need to talk to her in a soft voice [/DIV]
 I DO have a soft voice. She just doesn't like me cause I'm a woman.

Orik

Lmao.. Just do some pig calls [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHcq_0-57c"]Like D pictured here[/a] it seems to work well for him... =P  

Gopher

Natasha

lol

I agree Gophie, it was a good link.

|