So what triggers the flying pig?

Started by DDD, Jun 09 10 04:28

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

I could use some flying pigs to shoot at, I am kind of hungry for a pork pie... The good karma is always a nice reward as well.

it would also be kind of cool if the mouse pointer turned in to a Gun Sight every time Kathy flew past and if we clicked her she would squeal.. =D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

come on Kathy squeal like a piggy
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^ is that your pick up line?  

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 ^ is that your pick up line?

LOL................

Natasha

Well does it at least work, D? Does that line allow you to pound the bacon? ;)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Well does it at least work, D? Does that line allow you to pound the bacon? ;)[/DIV]
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"]A gentleman never tells...............so hear I go..........[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Natasha

Kathy hasn't been very nice to me. She's rarely around and when she does make an appearance she's very quick.    

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Given D's obsession with her, he may be holding her hostage.

;)

Gopher

She'll escape him, just like the last word does.    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 7 more....................... I see Kathy almost every time i am here....... I love bacon

Orik

I see her a Couple of times a week, sadly she is often popping up when I am half asleep and my reactions are slower than treacle mud on treacle street in ankhmorpork...& that is mighty slow, thus I have only managed to click her 2 or 3 times this past month.

DDD

I think Kathy is around more in the morning.................for a quicky

Natasha

lol @ Gopher

DDD -  I love bacon too. As long as it's turkey bacon.

Orik - do you keep the volume on to your computer? If so, she'll scare you awake when she comes flying.

|