LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Natasha LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Omega. Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

DDD LAST WORD;)

Gopher

I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D GOT AWAY WITH THE LAST WORD.

Orik

Now you see getting the first worst is not that difficult  getting the last word does tend to take some trying & perhaps even a little cunning.

Saunters away while you are busy arguing. and as I go I take along with me the last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

And lose it. Last word.

Orik

Yoink

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2kd39b6faf30.jpg" border="0"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

And I know - you were so startled by the photographer that you failed to notice the one-eyed dog (owned by the elderly Ghanaian lady who was standing just to your left), which snatched away your last word - and dropped it at my feet. Last word.

Natasha

Too bad you're unable to bend over and pick it up. I'll take that.... thank you sir.

Last Word

[FONT size=1]g'night and sweet dreams everyone[/FONT]

DDD

Once again it belongs to it's owner DDD LAST WORD;)

Orik

Well that was an amazing little night of not sleeping at all.  I am wired for sound & do not feel tired. I should be asleep on my feet & yet I am not. Time to go for a bike ride, well right after the water delivery arrives.

As for you DDD you can not have what you do not own  

so go crawl back under the rocks like a good bug that you are

because to me belongs the last word....  

DDD

nice bug but FU..........j/k   LAST WORD;)

Orik

Thanks D I thought it was a pretty cool animated gif and your post was a good chance to use it..

Well time I was off to do something else but not before I take  with me what is mine...

The Last Word

DDD

CANUCK SHALL WIN

LAST WORD;)

Orik

Tuned in to CBC.CA and watching it live now ..

Praying & Hoping against hope that they shall win.  My Playoff beard is thick and in force. Now all we need is the biggest game of there lives... A win to bring it home...Get that first goal Vancouver.. Bring it home our hopes and dreams are riding with thee..

If they loose there will be blood on the streets the rioting will be 10 times worse than what occurred the last time they played and lost..

[a href="http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/CBC%27s_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/Live_Streams/1335281080/ID=1954745217"]Tune in here to watch[/a]

[a href="http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/CBC%27s_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/Live_Streams/1335281080/ID=1954745217"]The last word[/a]

|