LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Usually, but  not in this instance. Last word.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Give up! I have the last word.

DDD

The only person that can even come close to LW with me is a Lady and that is my LAST WORD;)

Gopher

A lady usually has the last word, so it's not your's. And it's not her's either - because it's mine. Last word.

DDD

is now LAST WORD;)

Gopher

It seems as though you lost it overnight, because I've just found it. Last word.

DDD

I found it again.....LAST WORD

Orik

Neitherof you has the last word for I picked it from your pockets and walked out with it. So mine is the Last Word    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Pity you dropped it on the way, Orik. Last word.

Orik

I knew I had it when I left good thing it is still here. Mine is still the Last Word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

LAST WORD;)

Gopher

ZZZ Last word.

DDD

LAST WORD;)

Gopher

|