Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Ultimate last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

is mine..........LAST WORD:)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

WAS! Last word.

Orik

You have had it for the long weekend. However I must interfere since it does not belong to you. I shall have to take it and return it to the rightful owner. Which is of course, Me. Last Word.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I am happy to allow you the delusion. Last word.

Orik

Albeit a bright sunny morning it is still way to early for anyone to be awake at, let alone Gophers or Birds..I shall have to fine you one last word for breaking noise bylaws so early in the morning... Takes back The Last Word in loo of payment. .

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

And will have to think of another excuse to get it back. Last word.

Orik

Pick pockets gopher before he can return to his[small]

[/small]        [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td align="center"][style type="text/css"]td.at_r1 ( vertical-align: bottom; )[/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ro[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bur[/td][td]w[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table] to steal back the last word  

Gopher

However he sneaked out, and got it back! Last word.

Orik

mean while gopher gets caught, in the hidden glue trap, while making good his escape. Where I promptly lift the Last Word  from said gopher and place it back on the top shelf in the cabinet of ultimate last words.

Gopher

I am charitably allowing you to have THE LAST WORD.    

DDD

You kids do not know what to do with LAST WORD;)

Gopher

We do, we have it! Last word.  

DDD

but you can not keep it.......LAST WORD;)

Gopher

You are wrong. Last word.

|