LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

But it was still nice as some of us him very much :)

last word

Orik

Famous Last words

"That was the best ice-cream soda I ever tasted." ~~ Lou Costello, comedian, d. March 3, 1959

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Yes, I miss him too - even although he will NEVER have the last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

True enough.. but I do.. last word.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Well, you did. Last word.

Orik

Looks like you will have another busy work day of trying to steal the last word Gopher.

But it is hard to steal from  me ...

last word tiz mine..

Gopher

Tizn't. Last word.

DDD

Enough you two it is mine

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" face="Arial Black" color=#ff0000 size=7]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Youv'e had it far too long, time to give me back the last word.

DDD

Not long enough

LAST WORD;)

Orik

far to long with the both of you..

takes back my last word

Gopher

...and loses it, because mine is once more the last word.

Orik

it used to be... but it is now my last word

Gopher

I'm glad that you didn't mind that it was a used last word.

DDD

LAST WORD;)

|