For Orik

Started by Gopher, Dec 17 09 11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her name plate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack.

So, he says, "Mrs. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long vacation." Patti looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow.

The frog says "$30,000." The teller asks his name and the frog says that his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it is OK, he knows the bank manager.

Patti explains that $30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that he will need to secure some collateral against the loan. She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny pink porcelain pig, about half an inch tall. Bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says: "There is a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000. And he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink pig.  
 "I mean, what the heck is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says,
 "It's a knick knack, Patti Whack.  
 Give the frog a loan.  
 His old man's a Rolling Stone."  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

father of nuke

Can that be for me too, I need a good laugh:)  

Orik

Ha Ha Ha thanks Gopher I heard that joke long ago, just as funny now as it was then. and laughter after dental work does a body good. hell fire and damnation laughter does a body good at anytime.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Well, have you heard this one?

[p style="margin-left: 15px; margin-right: 15px;" align="center"][font color="#800000" face="Old English Text MT" size="7"]O[/font][font color="#008000" face="Arial" size="2"]ne             day this frog was bored, so he decided to call the psychic hotline.
             The psychic asked the frog "what do you want to know"
             "Tell me something about my love life" said the frog.
             "In the very near future you are going to meet a very beautiful             young woman" said the psychic.
             "Cool, where? at a disco or a party?" said the frog.
             "No"
             The psychic replied,[/font][/p]             [p style="margin-left: 15px; margin-right: 15px;" align="center"] [/p]             [p style="margin-left: 15px; margin-right: 15px;" align="center"][font color="#008000" face="Arial" size="2"]"Next             month in her biology class!"[/font][/p]             [p style="margin-left: 15px; margin-right: 15px;" align="center"] [/p]

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lazy Frog

LOL

DOH!

hahaha

hadn't heard that one before Thanks again Gopher

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ke[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]dar[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="55ff14656fe699c8780a571fafe0fd9d" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

ummm Just what is the Anti-Spam Bot Stopper trying to say ?